Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We always took pram on holiday. So handy if they are tired at night time. My wee fella was 9 last year and I took one. Doesn’t restrict us if it’s late
I try to be polite on here as we’re all here for the same reason but fuk ME. NINE? Jesus you definitely get a few stares when your away because that’s barbaric 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 52
One thing that makes laugh about this thread is it always turns into a mums net style debate whether it be car seats, what age to stop using a pram, what you feed your kids etc… 😂
Honestly agree with you, I’d never usually comment but I have never seen nor heard anyone ever say ‘I take a pram on holiday for my 9 year old’

Sometimes the tongue can’t be bitten and the brain shouts ‘surely fukin not’

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Just posting this for old times sake 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Rose94

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: father of the year looked after his kiddies, while egg went to turkey to get herself some new tiddies

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Sixty35

Screenshot_20240501_093951.jpg

Wow. Coral really needs to stop editing her pictures so much. She looks like an alien everything is out of proportion. Surely this is some kinda ... Issue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

SC1990

VIP Member
Whys egg raking vitamins for her fanny? You know what else makes a healthy puss...not shagging a boyfriend with the clap

• Haha
  • Heart

squiggle18

Please tell me she doesn’t think each drop she pours in her mug is that many calories… who am I kidding of course she does 😭😂 I hope someone explains its to her

Attachments

• Haha

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Could you honestly be arsed with the constant unfollowing/re-following your sister in law/brother in law/brother/sister whatever?! What a fucking carry on. Absolutely pathetic the lot of them, and to think there's 5 kids between this lot 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 33

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
It seems egg has been putting her foot down because Chet has removed me as a friend….. seems anyone one who has had relations with the dwarf is getting axed!! 😂😂😂😂 never mind he was fucking shit anyway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Rose94

VIP Member
B026D50E-109D-4FFE-8924-EB6F2620AACB.jpeg

“Mum what the fuck have you done to your tits you’re gonna get me bullied at school”

• Haha
Reactions: 32