Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idk88

VIP Member
All of these stories from Helen at the football 😂 she's really acting like Chet is some super star. Bet she was scoping out any girls who may have been there looking too long at Chet as it was always these football matches where all the cheating rumours came from

• Haha
Reactions: 19

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Let’s hope elvis doesn’t do that when it’s on! Stupid instagram parents these days

Rose94

VIP Member
Marnie and Coral hanging out making cocktails together, it’s so weird how she’s fully cut ties with egg, can only assume like a lot of us have said already that she took egg’s side during the break up etc and now can’t go back
It can be draining supporting someone like egg. My sister is the same she has constant drama with her horrible cheating toxic partner and will come to me everytime they argue. I defend her, let her move in with me, help her financially emotionally etc… then she ALWAYS runs back to him like nothing happened leaving me worrying about her well-being. If that’s the reason coral has cut ties with her I don’t blame her taking on someone else’s stress when they don’t want to help themselves can be a lot

Idk88

VIP Member
Not Helen wishing Marnie and Casey a happy anniversary on behalf of the kids for the wedding that she didn't get an invite too lol. She was home pretending to be unbothered posting endless stories with the kids at soft play whilst Chet was at the wedding partying the night away 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
She always bangs on about natural hair colour then has loads of fillers and those massive rock hard tits 😵💫
Maybe if she had the blue hair back they’d suit her “look” abit better but she’s going for this beige clean girl aesthetic with huge plastic football tits it makes no sense

Reactions: 18

FoksiOska

VIP Member
They acted like the family that you see walking up the plane aisle and think god I hope they're not by me

sunflow3r_

I don’t want to be horrible BUT Jesus Christ he’s an ick isn’t he and she’s a pick me to a T, poor kids have that to watch and be raised by. Sorry I just think there setting there kids up for failure, all they care about is looks and they are all very unfortunate looking

OrcaRed

VIP Member
egg defo did that to the sofa herself so she can show the sofa cleaner her new boobies. we see u helen 👀

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Yes really lol. Every holiday before too. We go away as a big family I hate being refined to the hotel so if we were out late I’d always take it he used to sit in it pull the hood down and chill on his iPad if he was wrecked 😂

What sort of pram fits a 9 year old in ? That seems uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Heart

sunflow3r_

Ellun and Chet are obsessed with their looks/ their children’s and it’s so fucking weird, it going to give those children a complex because sorry to say there kids aren’t anything special or even cute 😬

quinzel

VIP Member
Who did Egg get to write that break up post for her last year? it's too well written for her to have done it herself

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Ewww going to turkey to have surgery after all the recent news about surgeries going wrong, yeah it ain’t high risk but every surgery risks sepsis. which is extremely fatal. I could never risk it with children, I had a c section this year and I was crying the whole time with fear I would get poorly during or after and not be here for my kids!! these influencers are crazy

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Her behaviour is so embarrassing and OTT I cringe for her. I am actually not surprised coral and Marnie don’t want to do things with her imagine being at softplay and egg is prancing about doing cartwheels and humping the floor 😆

• Haha

ilovedrinkingtea

No offense but I don’t think I nor the original poster give a shite how anyone’s set up is at home..
I think the point they took issue with was they Chet makes out like Ellun is superwoman for doing very basic things.
Literally she does the bare minimum and drags them out shopping knowing full well she can go alone then takes them swimming and WOW shes such a super mum! Not to forget setting up the camera then staging to walk in putting on an act and telling Chet to pick up his shoes. Chet saying he is tired after watching a very basic parenting day is just funny.

• Heart
  • Haha

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Coral and Marnie friendship will not last
I feel like Marnie is one of those girls that can only have 1 friend and I feel like that friend is now Coral
It seems Marnie is probably the issue with all the falling out as she’s always the one involved
I’m sure she’s fallen out with Sophie now