Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Can tell Helen's having to work for her money again she's never been so active on instagram in years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Yes! I was coming on here to say this.

She was gifted that set and its never been used, like I understand how influences work, but times are hard to part with £500 when she got it for free (and likely paid for the insta post) nah. Am I just naive and hopeful someone in her position would like to gift it to charity?
I’d have more respect for her if she gifted it to a mum in need - since she got it for free! Why accept a free travel system if you have absolutely no intention of using it? Grabby cow, it makes me so mad! And wanting £500 for it as well hahahahaa I’m tempted to send that to My Babiie & see how they feel about influencers selling on the stuff they’ve been gifted and have lied about how good the items are etc.. absolute joke if you ask me

Reactions: 28

Elle Woods

VIP Member
You can just imagine the stuff he was saying to girls when he cheated on Helen. “Yeah we are living together but the relationship been dead fowever” shit like that to try and convince himself it’s ok to cheat

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Calling it now
Kids are back tomorrow Chet will post a video of them running to him
Make a massive fuss
Have loads of toys waiting for them
Go the gym or football after an hour
Buy them sweets at the garage on the way home
Back out at the weekend maybe take Ocean or Elvis to his mums/Casey’s

• Haha

Sixty35

I don't know why people think she's broke though? Influencing pays pretty well she's more than likely to be pretty well off.

Also I have no doubt in my mind that if Helen really had no claim to that house or didn't contribute towards the mortgage, Chet or his family would have told us by now/made some sly indirects about it being "his" house. He's always thrown in her face the things he has paid for.

crunkysnackzzzz

Chet’s new pity party co parenting post 🙄 He’s going to be such an insufferable bender now that he’s a single dad. It’ll be all indirect, classic narcissist bollocks as soon as Helen puts in a boundary because Chet will constantly take the piss & he’ll be the victim. Can’t stand the short little runt.

Kj20

Tbh Helen looks stunning tonight! And I can imagine Chet sat crying whilst he’s secretly looking at her stories … which may I add, I think she actually planned, to look fire and him beg for her forgiveness and give her the world
---
Go on Helen! Helen might get a serious upgrade… maybe a footballer with way more money! She looks amazing bet Chets fucking foaming 😂😂
This 🙌🙌🙌

miss_hazy

The irony of Chet laughing on his latest story about Elvwis ‘the way he spweaks man’ whilst captioning ‘hes voice’ … erm no Chet, how about the way you speak MAN 😭

• Haha

welshlass87

VIP Member
Chet is one of those weekend dads who does the bare fucking minimum. Goes to the likes of that funfair and has to post EVERYTHING to show he is with them etc. it’s blatantly obvious who’s the main caregiver. She seems to do all the cleaning etc he’s a 4th child plain and simple.

Also making me cringe seeing Casey be up his arse and being all soppy he’s got his brother back. That’s another kick to the teeth to Helen really as Casey and marnie were pricks to Helen before and now chet is all over them. They didn’t want to know their kids prior to this now casey is uncle of the year. Ffs

miss_hazy

I messaged Helen telling her what I thought of her and how embarrassing it is that she’s clearly got back with him. She of course, blocked me 🤣👋 glad she read it tho ☺ all the women that supported her and opened up to her about their similar situations and how they’ve left their partners too and could relate. Helen sharing memes to her story about ‘how her ex can now make someone else miserable’ or something along those lines, so many women had her back. Just for her to get back with him 🤣 what a fucking melt. If chets cheats again I’m gonna back him on here I don’t care 🤣👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Pjta

I’m sure it was spoken about a few pages back someone said that it looked like they hadn’t taken Oax with them 😳
so you your husband he's parents and ONE of your two children on a family holiday? How bizarre is that. They just really can't be bothered to parent can they. Marnie gives off such lazy couch potato vibes she's such a scruff

welshlass87

VIP Member
How Casey can have the audacity to walk through that door after the way him and marnie spoke about her and stirred the pot and made nasty digs honest to god. If me and the father of my children aka my husband ended would I hell stand there and allow my family to bully him and slate him. Absolute disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 27

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Oh god Chet post this morning he really is annoying posting a clip about spend as much time with your kids, but he don’t mind being apart from them when he out raving a festivals all weekend or on work 😂 trips in Ibiza he never post he misses them when he busy having a sesh fest. He is so cringe what will he do if Ellun does decide to move back up north

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Our eggs head looks better with her hair like that , the hair around her face does her wonders . When she used to wear her hair like that and it was blue , that was her best look . Feel like the updo looks less egg and less lollipop body wise . Agreed best she’s looked in a very long time!

• Heart

windowwatcher

VIP Member
He doesn’t even seem like he cares or even trying to win her back, I think he happy not being with her but living with her and the kids it’s not any different to when they was together

Bradylo

I'll give it to you Egghead Elluunnn you look 👌, Now go find a new dick better then the old mushroom x