Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocoluna

VIP Member
This makes sense to be fair. I know people are sympathetic to Helen because of the break up and are saying Chet is a shit dad for cheating etc but I think we forget when Helen literally never used to leave the house at all with the kids- never went to the park, soft play, the farm anything. They were always shoved in front of a screen, the only time they did anything was with Chet. Helen's always been so short tempered and shouts a lot. Obviously I don't agree with the cheating and yes he goes to Manchester/Ibiza but it was for work. She's had a lot of nights out too. I don't necessarily think Chets a shit dad. A shit partner, yes, but he seems to do a lot with the kids.

I have to politely disagree. He’s a Disney dad. Buys them trolleys full of toys at smyths or whatever they want. Doesn’t discipline them we’ve all seen him shouting elun to sort the kids whilst he just films them. Guarantee he’s never made them a meal. Read them a story. Dressed them. We all saw him on holiday doing the absolute bare minimum. He’s a crap father. But hey aa long as his insta stories make him look the part

• Heart
Reactions: 77

crunkysnackzzzz

Well I think I’ve fucked it. Got blocked by cheat sket for saying he doesn’t normally mind being away from his kids when he’s got his 1 inch micro penis in other birds 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can’t handle the truth this fella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

liv3306

I feel like I need a breakup diet. She looks gorgeous. He’s defo texting her all night like ‘you ok’ ‘hope you have a nice night’ ‘I’ll always love you, you’re the mother of my children’ and all that shit. Hope she stays strong and stay away

• Haha
Reactions: 60

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Gotta hand it to Helen.. she’s proper stuck to her guns with this! I’m buzzing for her, there’s nothing I love more than when a girl finally leaves a deadbeat relationship & sees the light.. I’m like yassss honey, get that carpet cleaner guy on speed dial, stick on the stinking ponytail and do the splits 😂 we love to see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I can’t help but comment on people talking about a girl who’s passed away as maybe Chets ‘been with her’ or someone he cheated with. Let’s all have a level of respect and not insinuate such negative things about a girl who has just lost her life 🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Finally the thread that never agrees on anything has come together to collectively agree - Chet is a massive fucking bellend 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Jkop

What’s ironic is Marnie is bang on with what she’s illiterately put there, but she’s failed to realise she’s also describing her and Casey’s relationship. It’s just that Casey is the woman in their scenario 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Blowup80

VIP Member
I really hope Ellun bags herself a strapping 6ft odd man with a massive wanger who doesn't even know what faded is and does a story of herself being carried over his shoulder to bed to be given the banging of a lifetime...or is that just my fantasy 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 46

mchammerr

VIP Member
Why does she get ALL the flack? He’s the cheat, his family slagged her off, he denied it all and made her out to be crazy but yet because she may not have had the strength to leave and/or has probably been gaslit to fuck into staying she’s the problem?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

immaturecow

I fucking hate Chet. What an absolute prick. Giving out about watering plants and he could let them die but he’s not that petty. Maybe you shouldn’t have let your relationship die whilst you were shagging every fucking girl in sight, scruff

Reactions: 45

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Is there some controversy around sam smith that I’m not aware of, or is chet just a homophobic twat (or perhaps both).

Shame on all the brands partnering with him, he really thinks he is above everyone else.
I think sam smith is a strange person, doesn't matter if he’s gay, straight, bi, a man, woman, a them person, he’s bloody strange and you’re allowed to think that without being called homophobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

jazzy22

VIP Member
Cba to listen to his woe is me bullshit. Going to kill him not seeing his kids yet he doesn’t give a fuck when he’s pissing off to football matches, festivals, tennis, nights out, Ibiza and you also should have thought about your poor kids before you stuck your short dick in someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Wavylines

Chatty Member
I don’t think people grasp how hard it is to just up and leave your home and with 3 children who are settled there. Where do you expect her to go with 3 kids?! They won’t even know anything has happened between their parents at this stage and that’s for the best. She’s obsessed with her house too so don’t see her leaving it. She’s probably emotionally checked out with chet so it might not even phase her that he’s around lol

• Heart
Reactions: 44