Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Weird he mentioned it’s just him and the kids because helen is out drinking, he shouldn’t have to give a reason if he was a “single dad” I think he’s trying to make it look like they’re back together by saying that🤷‍♀️
Nah he’s playing the martyr… I’m here while she’s partying…. Whilst hiding the fact he’s also been out

• Heart
Reactions: 31

A-Soul

VIP Member
Simply adore the fact that Casey was slagging off Eluun for explaining her and Chet’s separation on IG, and how Casey was preaching about how he’s so private/his life is so private - but now he has his shrimp dick out on Only Fans for the whole world to see!! 😂 His parents must be soooo proud!

• Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Her head does look unusually large in the photo her friend took, but the toilet selfie she took she looks really good.

Has everyone seen the latest trend of people humiliating their kids for videos? (Cracking an egg on their head) I wonder how long until Chet is launching eggs at his kids for views
Chet humiliates his kids purely by existing

• Haha

ilovedrinkingtea

Can Helen have a hoe phase its only fair since Chet had had it since 2014.

Make it very messy and feral for my entertainment please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Come on egg even I fucked him and fucked him off Christ girl you need to sort out your standards

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnydays2

How cringey is tractor bois story of that guy wearing faded and tagging Chet… do they know him?
Imagining minding your own business and some old man comes up to you “excuse me can I take your picture my son owns faded” 😭 just me that thinks it’s weird? The guy looked uncomfortable

• Haha

Bradylo

Even if they are back together trust me when I say this the cheating will be brought up in EVERY argument now. They will both live very unhappy life's behind social media. I just feel sorry for the kids who are going to have to listen to it all.

• Heart

miss_hazy

So glad Helen’s fucked off up north.. hope she stays there. ‘I’m not gonna see mwy quids’ oh shut up chet you hardly seen them anyway.. I’m sure you can drive to see them in your new cwar

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
What's he mean he needs to take care of his face now? To impress the blue tick begs? Or that now he's not with Helen he can make an effort? Yet his dad said Helen needed to make more effort?

Have all the facials you want Chet mate. Ironically, that's all you'll be good for where women are concerned in 10 years when you're still single and Helen's got a fit bloke with a willy she can see. He legit only wanted that photo to try make her jealous. He's a PRIIIIIICK.

Like the male version of Marnie just shorter.
I always thought he would be more suited with Marnie.. they’re both c*nts… excuse my language 😂😂

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
For someone that "lovesssss cleaning" her feet look kinda dirty in that reel lol
Reminds me of the thong video she did with the thong up to her armpits painting the fence trying to be sexy . The ogs from coco pops era will remember 🤣

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Marnie out here firing shots at Helen...
She's pathetic! 🥴
And yet here's Marnie who has married Casey- Helen's male equivalent! A house husband with no financial income of his own who is completely dependent on her for everything.

Marnie and Chet are more alike than she'd care to admit.

Reactions: 29

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Helen has only ever been the kids mom to him since Ocean was born. Nothing more. He shows every single moment of his life yet never did anything special or nice for her. I dont mean throwing a hoover or paint at her i mean making her feel special. Sometimes it can be something as small as her favourite bar of chocolate, even a cheap bunch of flowers from the supermarket. Never spent time together or had date nights either. Never treated her like Helen just as the kids mum and someone who makes sure shits kept together at home and makes sure his clothes are washed an put away ready for his next weekend away from home.
She practically turned into his mother.
Suppose you'll only be treated the way you allow yourself to be though!

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
What's he mean he needs to take care of his face now? To impress the blue tick begs? Or that now he's not with Helen he can make an effort? Yet his dad said Helen needed to make more effort?

Have all the facials you want Chet mate. Ironically, that's all you'll be good for where women are concerned in 10 years when you're still single and Helen's got a fit bloke with a willy she can see. He legit only wanted that photo to try make her jealous. He's a PRIIIIIICK.

Like the male version of Marnie just shorter.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Chet literally dipped his centimeter Peter in someone else and now he’s being a petty bitch saying he won’t water the hanging baskets like Helen is the problem! Cheek! I think i’d be more angry about my plants dying, i feel some kind of way over my garden plants 😂

• Haha

Fmf17

VIP Member
Not being funny though but who wants to be walking on trains tubes etc in stiletto heels? 🤷🏼‍♀️ shoot me but I actually thinks she looks really good in the pics!

immaturecow

My ex never cheated on me, was just an emotionally abusive prick. It took be around 6 times to leave. He always refused to leave the house, and it seemed impossible to up and move me and my daughter to my mums. But something clicked one day and I thought actually, I deserve better. And I did leave. Point to the post is, we can all comment and say oh just leave ellun, but it’s so hard when you’re in that situation. Especially if you’re being gas lit and made out like you’re nuts. It was hard enough with 1 child, can’t imagine it with 3. Ellun if you’re reading this, it may seem impossible, but a year on I’ve got my own house with my daughter and we’re thriving, you can do it! Don’t let him back in

• Heart