Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchammerr

VIP Member
Why do people assume and hope she’ll be skint without Chet? She’s young and quite capable of making her own money as I’m sure she did before he came along. He obviously doesn’t cough up that much, the lifestyle they have now doesn’t scream rich to me anyway.

Reactions: 36

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Helen does look banging tonight but there’ll deffo be someone on this thread at some point like ‘yeah she looks OK but she’s got an egg head and she is so skinny does she not weight train????’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I notice that marnie has posted chet on her story…I’m sure she’s only done that now he’s not with Helen don’t remember her posting him much before. Definitely done it to get at her. Marnie gives off ‘I only have guy mates’ vibes. Absolute red flag!

Reactions: 35

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Go on Helen! Helen might get a serious upgrade… maybe a footballer with way more money! She looks amazing bet Chets fucking foaming 😂😂

Reactions: 35

Sixty35

Aw god his videos of him being filmed walking or holding the kids is so contrived lmao I'd love to see the convo that takes place before it. "can you fwilm me doin absolutely nuffin for my insta"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Rumpsteak

Nah their dad actually makes my vag shrivel up with such force that I have to physically stop it escaping out of my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 34

RobboHhh

Long time lurker here…

I live on the same estate as Chet and Helen.. seen them today walking with all 3 kids, they look very close for a couple that’s just “split up”
I’m assuming Helen filmed his latest reel as well!

I know Malin sister lives on this estate as well so I can’t imagine she is far away.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Sixty35

His story lol.... And so it begins. I bet helens offered that he can meet up with the kids while he's working nearby but he's doing the woe is me bull* getting in there first controlling the narrative lol
---
Also "I've never not had my kids" LOL best laugh I've had all day, apart from when he's at z list football trips, 'working' in Ibiza, Parklife, Manchester for work etc etc etc Cheeky g*t

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Shock sket is back to being out every night while Muggins plays single mother. Enjoy your media wall on your own hun, hope it’s worth it. At least you can watch a nice film on it to distract yourself from the fact he cheats on you on the regular (y)

Reactions: 32

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Stop lying Chet! The only thing bothering you is not seeing Helen to know what she's doing 😂 she's not staying in your house for 2 weeks, she's with her mum so will probably be out with her mate's and out an about being Helen and not just mum. That's what's going to kill you, the unknown 😂 im sure ull find someone else to shag at your next football match but then again blokes like you won't. It's only exciting when it's something you shouldn't be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
So based on the comment they definitely can't be back together. I'm thinking he thought he would be able to talk her round without really making much effort and now he's realized that she's been serious he's now trying to show a different side with the reels he's sharing.
I think had he just committed to his family and partner making an effort to spend quality time with them and not acting like a single 18 year old he wouldn't have found himself in this situation.

Reactions: 31