Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m eggstremely disappointed. What a dippy egg, she simply eggnored everyone supporting her leaving him, her head must have been scrambled but how is she gonna eggsplain to her kids their Dad poaches other women to shag behind her back!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Blowup80

VIP Member
I thought Chet made my vagina dry up. His Dad makes it close up and never re-open 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I just cannot believe she’s mugged herself off so bad. She literally put out to the world that she had solid proof Chet had cheated. He retaliated saying they’d grown apart and proceeded to post muggy indirects and now she’s back with him….couldn’t make it up. She must have the saddest life ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Lillypot221

I hope Chet now has the worry that she did every time he went out! Everytime he went up to Manchester for work, or ibiza for work, or the charity matches. Anywhere over night her sat worrying. I hope he has that now. Knowing what he had at home and lost!

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Go ed Helen I hope you get that dick tonight girlie
She is looking 🔥 tonight but I fear the only dick she’ll be getting is Chet’s.
She’ll come home drunk and sassy and seductive showing him what he’s missing. She’ll be doing jump splits all over the the kitchen and he’ll say all the right things and next thing we know baby no 4 will be announced.
To be fair, that hot angry drunk sex with an ex is the best (but toxic).

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
The way he is boasting about putting his own children to bed😭incompetence at it’s finest

• Haha
Reactions: 39

jazzy22

VIP Member
I could never get back with someone who publicly said “they” grew apart a few years ago yet still had a baby with me 🤯🤯

• Heart

xbbyyodax

Notice how the night Helen goes out looking like a supermodel Chet actually addresses her by her NAME on his stories for the first time in weeks...

He's defo trying to mark his territory.

I seriously hope she doesn't go back there, he's a little bin rat.

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
I reckon Helen stayed at a friend's last night so she didn't have to go home to that retch! Probably had to go home this morning for peach as he doesn't seem to be able to take all 3 of them out together.

Also why are him and Casey so weird. Casey is like a child buzzing that he has his brother back after they all fell out and clearly blaming Helen! Casey needs to go to a gay club and just be who he wants to be instead of hanging out the back of his brother and his boring girlfriend who clearly likes shagging girls for only fans

• Haha
Reactions: 38

miss_hazy

Unpopular opinion but I deffo don’t think they’ll get back together. I think she will end up moving up north with her mum

• Heart
Reactions: 38

jazzy22

VIP Member
Someone that they both follow has commented on his latest video “thought Helen had lost the plot in your kitchen then” 😂 defo back together not that we all didn’t know!
---
Thread suggestion: Ellun, we really thought you gave Cheat the boot but i guess we’ve got baybeh nomburrr fowerr on route 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37