Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

windowwatcher

VIP Member
I think things are going to become very toxic between these two, he obviously used his money over Ellun and now she trying to earn it by doing more Ads shit Ads but can’t knock her for trying to bring money in, the silly co parenting post he done is pathetic he acts like he a great dad that’s always around he can’t even go on a family holiday with just his family they always have to tag another family with them,

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Sixty35

Chet posting about the media wall now
They both keep posting "MY living room, MY media wall" lol they just gonna be housemates cause neither want to give up the house? Lmao awkwardddddd. It's like they're both trying so hard to let everyone know they have no intention of moving. Couldn't think of anything worse than their situation lol

It makes it even crazier that men/women like Chet know what's on the line and put it all up in flames anyway by cheating.

• Haha

xbbyyodax

Long head to one side, I genuinely feel like Helen looks like she's slept properly (even with 3) for the first time in about 5 years 😂
Obviously when you don't have the stress of your prawny baby daddy on the brain you drop off in a flash...

Elmoo

VIP Member
I can’t believe she lets his weener anywhere near her lady egg shell. Not after knowing he’s been dipping his soldier elsewhere

• Haha
  • Sick

cc111

VIP Member
Is the dilf in the room with him ???? Because it certainly ain't that little ugly leprechaun

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Here he goes playing the doting Dad bullshit :sleep::sleep: It's never bothered him before not seeing the kids when he's fucking off to Ibiza doing god knows what, whilst Helen was left at home to do everything.

• Heart

jazzy22

VIP Member
Why’s he’s being so nasty about Ellun for like she’s the one who broke their family up?!

• Heart
I must say I’m actually really impressed with Ellun sticking to her guns. That video Chet did today about “home not feeling like home” was so fucking idiotic. You spend about 6 months out of 12 away from it as it is so dunno what you’re on about. PLUS if you hadn’t been hanging out the back of loads of other women you’d be alright🤡 used to find him funny but now he just winds me up

If I was Helen I’d be replying with something along the lines of you get your rat out for a fiver with your hubby doing the filming so personally I couldn’t give a flying fuck what your opinion is hun xx

• Haha

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Just seen Tractor boy post there off on holiday with Casey and Marnie so chet will be very lonely for the next week with them all away and no one to make him out to be a saint

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Elltee

Why is Marnie trying to take the moral high ground? Didn’t she allegedly cheat on Casey in the early days of their relationship with Aaron on Geordie shore?

Rumpsteak

CAN SOMEBODY TELL CHET IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT AV SEEN BUNIONS FUNNIER THAN HIS DAD. In fact, I’d rather have a bunion scratching round me ham sandwich than him getting near it 🥺
---
Stop tryna make tractorboi happen it’s not gunna happen x

• Haha