Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicnak1

Anyone else need all the plugs in the kitchen and don't have the option to hide them like me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
YES HELEN HUN. LOVE petty Helen.

He's gonna post something now making out he's devastated by it and the split and she's being a cunt.

You dipped your triple AAA batter sized willy in numerous other people numerous times whilst you were meant to be a boyfriend and a dad. Shhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I think I’m in the minority here…
I don’t blame her for not leaving. My parents split and my mum couldn’t afford to leave, but when she spoke to a solicitor they told her she couldn’t change the locks on my dad and it wouldn’t go over favourably during the divorce as he didn’t think he should leave either 🙄
Long story short, they lived in separate bedrooms until the house was sold and thedivorce finalised. It wasn’t easy but she didn’t have a choice - she was on the hook for half of the mortgage and couldn’t pay both that and rent, and even if she did kick him out she wouldn’t have been able to afford the mortgage on her own. Couldn’t move in with a family member with me and my siblings either.

We all talk about how Egg couldn’t afford the place by herself/doesn’t make that much from influencing, but expect her to leave? And Chet 100% comes across as the sort of dick to not do the right thi mg, especially as he claims innocence. I’m hoping they put the place on the market soon so they can cut their losses. Or he moves out and let’s the kids have some stability.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

crunkysnackzzzz

He’s posted a video on TikTok it’s just come up on mine and the sound is about not feeling at home in your own home it’s a video of him with ocean and Elvis.
Someone’s commented saying about hoping they get back together and he’s liked their comment 😳
---
TikTok for anyone who doesn’t have it
Thank you for sharing.
Chet should change his bio:
Cheat sket - part time dad, full time victim.

• Haha

miss_hazy

I feel kinda silly now for backing Helen throughout this breakup. Thanks a lot EGG. I’m embarrassed for them at this point 🥴

• Haha

liv3306

I think it might just be me, but if I had evidence of my other half and father to my children cheating, either the locks would be changed or i’d be gone with the kids and I’d tell him he would have either buy me out of the house or move out. At least I would have my pride in tact, no way I would attempt to play happy families. Even if it’s for the kids, it never works out, emotions get in the way, witnessing arguments. The more I think about it, the more I realise she’s got MUG on her forehead. I’m sorry but the person you love cheating hurts really bad. Something is not right here. He’s not too devastated either. Probably nobody will agree with me but my pride would not allow me to live beside him.

cc111

VIP Member
Helen looks so milfy !!! Hope she don't go back and jump on his dick tonight and she gets someone hunky instead 🤞

Zebsquad

Your children have a broken family thanks to you.. Wtf is he rambling about watering "her" plants 🤷🏻‍♀️

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Made sure to let everyone know he had them all day because Helen was out…. Kept it hidden when he was out with his mates last weekend 😂

• Haha

Lillypot221

He really is a 18 year old stuck in a 30something year old body!
I miss my sound system.. one loud enough so the whole neighbourhood can hear me playing shit songs. He needs to grow up, he has 3 kids. I doubt he's blasting wheels on the bus, actually I wouldn't put it past him blasting music with children in the car. Heres some ear defenders so daddy can pretend to be a teenager again whizzing round maccies car park. Don't worry about the person videoing us, I'm putting it on stories later.🙄

Reactions: 23

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Anyone know what's up with Coral? Not been posting much lately and gone private. Probs sick of being dragged into Chet's mess
It’s probably difficult for her.. she’ll likely know he’s cheated and is caught in the middle of her family acting like he hasn’t cheated or done anything wrong

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I’m mortified for Ellun if they’re back together! I was honestly rooting for her, she seemed like a woman who was done with his shit & there was no going back. If I was her, I would pay attention to the way his family treated her when they were ‘split’ and realise that’s the way they really feel about her. I get having 3 kids & a house makes things hard, but there’s absolutely no way I would have stayed in that house - especially when the kids aren’t even at school age yet. I’d have gone home to Manchester with my mum, and stayed put until an agreement had been put into place. She will just honestly be a mug if she takes him back, he will never change & he’s never gonna marry her. They will have another kid by this time next year, he’s probably got into her head, promised her another baby, a bit of surgery and a few tins of Farrow & Barrow paint & she will be made up with that 😂

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Does anyone else think he’s putting up these videos to pretend like he’s not that bothered by the split? I’d say in reality he’s devo he was caught