Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla98

Euuurghhh this fake love between marnie and chet is so cringe. Waiting for the next fall out…..
Do we know why they have fell out?? How do we know the fall out wasn’t about Helen?? I mean she ain’t a saint she’s a nasty bitch and wouldn’t piss on anyone on fire.

Reactions: 2

immyXx

So Chet just said on his stories that his sorted the dogs out and left the house (7.30am) gone to Manchester all day then going out for some works things in the nighttime?? So them poor dogs are going to be left in the house all day/night as Helen is still away right??
Wtf? Surely not. Hopefully someone goes in whilst he’s gone to be with them and let them out as that’s not ok if not

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
she was “obviously unhappy” with him but went on to having 3 kids with him 🙄 he was like he is before kids, he was like this after ocean was born, but she still went on to having not just one but 2 more kids with him and accepted how he is
---

Coz then he doesn’t look like the bad guy coz if he looks like he trying and doesn’t wanna split its Helen who will THEN be looked at as splitting the family up over a “rumour”
They’ll get back together tho 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Yeah I know I’m not blind 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I was just saying I get why she moaned

liv3306

I think she’s only up north for the week visiting family Chet said it was planned for a while. From comments she’s said it sounds like they’ve not decided what’s going on with the house yet
I don’t think the pair of them can afford the house and other costs like the children and in Chets circumstance, parties and holidays to Ibiza so they are both staying put. It’s good for Chet because he can go away whenever he wants because Helen will be there for childcare. I’f they spilt child care, he would struggle or they would be with his parents the whole time.

Aurora79

I think sam smith is a strange person, doesn't matter if he’s gay, straight, bi, a man, woman, a them person, he’s bloody strange and you’re allowed to think that without being called homophobic.
Fair enough- thanks- I’m not too clued in on sam smith, just seemed a strange comment to focus in on one person re. Risk to the kids and XL bullies.

Lillypot221

Is it not this window at the end of the kitchen?

Also noticed it’s a completely different table, their usual one is benches not chairs 🤔
I'm spending way too much time on this 🥴 if you look at the bit above the window there's a ceiling bit.
But looking at the play room it could be that 🤔

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Was the house before this one not Ellun’s? The all grey one, lol. It definitely wasn’t rented because I remember reading about the sale photos online? Lol. But idk if that was Chet’s house or hers, I always assumed it was solely hers.
I’m sure they rented up north then bought a house and then bought down south.

Jas28

Chatty Member
So shes spent on the media wall to then move out of the house. Doesn’t make sense

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Hi my darlingsss 😵‍no just no. What’s going on with her voice
They tell them how to do ads. My sister in law has a small clothes business and sent people some stuff when she started out. She gave them instructions on how to do it. Helen's probably wanting to get the ads ramped up to get some security/ money. She'll probably do anything.

Rach88

VIP Member
I know this is Chet and Helen’s thread, but I can’t find a Marnie one 🤷🏻‍♀️. But she says she doesn’t want to post her kids on insta anymore to protect them. Then has her fireplace company promote on their page with Rox in a flipping nappy…. I understand kids are different but he will be 4 next month and in a nappy!! She should focus on teaching him that instead of spreading her legs for some money!
This is the marnie one

https://tattle.life/threads/marnie-...the-closet-and-relationship-a-shambles.38085/ This has been discussed there too

squiggle18

Anyone seen the new tiktok Chet put up. The carpet 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
I don't remember the bay window in the old dining room! Wasn't it in the kitchen?
---

After looking on her Helens home page the top of the bay window in the kitchen looks different...
Maybe egg has moved out 😳
I’ve just checked it’s definitely the same room just added blinds

Aurora79

Is there some controversy around sam smith that I’m not aware of, or is chet just a homophobic twat (or perhaps both).

Shame on all the brands partnering with him, he really thinks he is above everyone else.

Last edited: