Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #29 Ellun we thought you gave Cheat the boot but you’ve got baybeh 4 enroute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @jazzy22 for the brilliant thread suggestion. Had to edit to fit, original was - Ellun, we really thought you gave Cheat the boot but i guess we’ve got baybeh nomburrr fowerr on route

previous thread

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one that likes her? Yeah she may have done a few cringe ads and may have fed her kids one too many pan au chocolats but she seems to be all about her kids and making a nice home for them. I don’t think she took Chet back due to finances I think he’s manipulative AF look at his an his families posts when they split up screams emotional abuse.

Reactions: 36
No she’s just dumb and lazy lol he cheats on her REGULARLY and she knows it but she won’t wanna do a days work that’s her own fault. Terrible example to set for her children.

Reactions: 15
If she was all about her kids, she wouldn’t be showing the kids it’s ok to for your partner to cheat.

Reactions: 13
He’s back to spending as much time away from his family as possible… you’d think a break up would have encouraged him/her to do some things with the kids together

Reactions: 9
Chet is a typical cheating man. Got caught out and made out he was all for the kids and a proper family man during the time he was grovelling. Now she’s taken him back and he’s straight back to pissing off at any chance he can get. Was so clear that it was all an act and she’s so dumb and lazy she fell for it. More fool her!

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that likes her? Yeah she may have done a few cringe ads and may have fed her kids one too many pan au chocolats but she seems to be all about her kids and making a nice home for them. I don’t think she took Chet back due to finances I think he’s manipulative AF look at his an his families posts when they split up screams emotional abuse.
Making a nice home for them doesn't include pretending to be happy with a cheat "for the sake of the kids". Doesn't matter how pretty it is inside. All the money in the world doesn't necessarily make a happy home. Especially seeing as he does the bare minimum then swans off.

Reactions: 14
Remember when this thread used to absolutely fly... My god they two have got boring!!

Reactions: 12
It’s the beginning of the end with them. They are not going to last.
It’s a shame but it is what it is.
Cheat is either gonna end up with Jem Lucy or in a 3 way with Casey and Marnie - can’t wait for that thread. - thread 206 -faded - jaded imploded ! which one of you scum bags is gonna empty my wallet/ potty / tent / hair from tractor boi.
Bleu/Beige will be back with Kieran from Burnley and have a child called Anne.
Tractor Boi will be on some kind of stalking charge.
Coral will be living her best quiet life away from them all .
The kids will be in a perpetual Maccy Ds somewhere between the grim north and the beautiful south.
There will be tears,tattoos,tractors ,tattling and triple cheeseburgers all round! X

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Left this thread for a while not long after the split was announced, what have I missed? Are they back together??

Reactions: 4
Helen is looking very small in her latest stories 😳
The "heartbreak" diet or whatever she called it lol not eating cause your man cheated at least you lost some pounds that you absolutely didn't need to. Wins a win in eggs eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone think when she put her story up about her belly hurting every time she eats because she clearly starves herself silly so ur belly’s hurting cos it doesn’t know what’s going on love

Reactions: 17
Did anyone think when she put her story up about her belly hurting every time she eats because she clearly starves herself silly so ur belly’s hurting cos it doesn’t know what’s going on love
Literally lol but now she's going to make being "gluten intolerant" her whole personality

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is 100% correct. I went through a messy break up (didn't take him back unlike Egg) and wasn't eating properly due to being over emotional, drinking at weekends etc. Diet was shocking and when i went back to eating normally and healthy my gut hated it!!! Stuck with it though and luckily back to normal in a few short weeks. Ellun more than likely just wants to be the face for some new company she's found!! Can see her advertising that "Rheal" drink stuff soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is 100% correct. I went through a messy break up (didn't take him back unlike Egg) and wasn't eating properly due to being over emotional, drinking at weekends etc. Diet was shocking and when i went back to eating normally and healthy my gut hated it!!! Stuck with it though and luckily back to normal in a few short weeks. Ellun more than likely just wants to be the face for some new company she's found!! Can see her advertising that "Rheal" drink stuff soon!
Agree. I was anorexic for a whole year and it fucked up my gut big time. I literally can eat anything and bloat like I’m three months pregnant. I never had bloating problems before since I went back to eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.