Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
I think she’s just got a long face… and her hair head merge because they’re the same colour… she’d befit from changing her hair colour slightly or adding some highlights etc.

I also think she looked better with the jaw filler or whatever it’s called.. to add a bit more definition. Because at the minute its just so oval like

Reactions: 3

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I can see it another breakup post in a years time after Chet gets exposed for cheating again.

‘Chet and I decided to break up due to cheating allegations with actual video proof this time so I believe it, we only got back together for our accident of a baby number 4. Respect my privacy im focusing on my new adventure as a single mum of 4 angel babies and living my best life’
Then a few ads about about Temu thongs.
Then an unfollow from coral again.
Then a dig from marnie about being soooo in love and secure in her relationship.
Then 293937 stories of Chet acting like the best dad ever.
Then they get back together because Chet said only the tip went in and he was cheating because he loved Helen so much.
An unfollow from coral? Am I missing something!?

Dollybird

VIP Member
That was the first house he had in Manchester he showed himself signing the papers, he could have Ellun down as working for him so she could have a income for them to get a bigger mortgage for the current house they are in
This is a good point . Imagine if egg worked at faded though . She would call it “her company” etc 😂

• Haha

Sixty35

See Chet selling clothes if he has bought them isn't a bad thing. But her selling a free pram? That's so bad.

Funny how they're both doing this the same day... Because they both need the money? Or because they want people to think they're not together? Weird.
He's probably not skint but it's funny they're both flogging stuff on the same day lol

4fourHon

From her latest reel I think she probably uses those blonde shampoos as it's definitely changed colour from the regrowth photos.

Sixty35

Exactly… if your being that secretive you’re obviously ashamed.

Has coral posted anything of the kids or her parents since it all kicked off? I wonder if she’s not speaking to any of them?
Not a single thing from what I've seen. She deactivated for months. I feel sorry for her she's always caught in the middle.