Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title goes to @jazzy22 - congrats! I just edited 'boyfriend' to 'fiance' although in two days he will be her hubby! eeek!

I've just realised the thread title is too long! will ask a mod to edit

Anyone care to do a recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Recap
Marnie has been away for over 8 weeks filming for all star shore.

In true Marnie style, the second she was back she was complaining about EVERYTHING. Jetlag, the cold, the snow, her kids being up early. (Is 7am early?)

Casey is still full time daddy day care as Marnie headed straight for London days out, Botox, buying herself designer bags.

Their wedding is all of a sudden and all plans seem to be last minute. We think it’s on a Wednesday and will be filmed for MTV.

The wedding guest list includes a moving company. Eyes peeled for the skip hire company that Casey adores.

Still doing only fans on the side.

hasn’t rammed her weight loss and fitness plan down our throats for a while so that’s a plus. Now it all makes sense she needed to lose weight for the shore show and wedding!

A day late but happy Mother’s Day to our rock hard Sharra. Best mam eva, turns a blind eye to marnies lazy ways and can’t spell to save her life. But she’s rock hard with her new weave x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Cally and her partner will be at the wedding tomorrow. They literally started hanging out only 2 months ago 😅 who else have they invited that has only been a recent friendship? Don't say Jemma Lucy got an invite too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it that the wedding is on a Wednesday in March…
---
I wanna know if Charlotte and co will be there

Reactions: 4
I find it that the wedding is on a Wednesday in March…
---
I wanna know if Charlotte and co will be there
Yes Charlotte and co will be there. It's being filmed for Geordie Shore, hence why it's on a Wednesday as it'll be cheap. It's 100 being rushed though

Reactions: 7
So it’s definitely Helen and Marnie with the issues. She stayed home with the kids while Chet is in the car with Casey.

Reactions: 1
Never known a groom to go onto instagram after the ceremony to say they're married 😂 'Married, mum. Wowww' 😂 talk about enjoying being in the moment 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Casey using 🙈 as a fully grown bloke would have made me cancel the whole wedding. Icky bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A guy she filmed All Star Shore with who is also on the Polish version of Geordie Shore was invited. Only known the guy 5 weeks? And he gets an invite. She really invited anyone that she's come in contact with for 5 seconds pretty much just no one she's known for years and is pretty much family now 🙃😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wedding is a business transaction for sure. All done cos it's paid for and is gonna be on MTV. What a life to lead. No real happiness, all just fine for fame money and insta likes. Casey seems a little bit slow, the more I see if him something isn't right about him, he's like a little kid that hasn't grown up, all giddy, look mum I've got a ring Nd I'm married, jeezzzz. Glad Chet was there as Marnie won't have wanted that at all. She looked like a bleeping Waxwork and he didn't know where the duck he was. Them poor kids growing up with them two delinquents. I think it will last because Casey is a Pervy kid who hasn't got a clue what's going on. She controls him and will shag about and do what she wants while he stays at home with the kids. Happy wedding day you bleeping prats

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.