Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rumpsteak

So where is their current house? I now know it’s down south, but whereabouts? Are we talking like Brighton or midlands? I didn’t even know they’d moved from up north until recently

Reactions: 2

Barbe12

I heard she had a bbl with aslani then transferred to a hospital in Mallorca due to complications . He butcher the vakili sisters too . It could all be incorrect but that’s on the grapevine
Do you know if she flew back to the UK before she died?

Reactions: 2

liv3306

I think the same to be honest. I think it will take a long time but I’ve got this feeling he’s going to promise change (and stick to it for a bit) and also promise baby number 4 and she will eventually cave in I think. A little part of me thinks this might be the shock he needs and whilst he won’t completely change his ways he might at least tame them.
Absolutely!

Reactions: 1

Poppadom

Can’t tell it’s her for sure

Attachments

stargirl23

VIP Member
Last I heard of Sam smith was 2018, what’s happened since then to make him weird? Been living under a rock I think 😂

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Is it not this window at the end of the kitchen?

Also noticed it’s a completely different table, their usual one is benches not chairs 🤔
That’s where the new big media wall and huge plant is, and then sofa on the other side, so it wouldn’t fit. Unless it’s another thing she decided she didn’t like and has had it ripped out?

Sixty35

So Chet just said on his stories that his sorted the dogs out and left the house (7.30am) gone to Manchester all day then going out for some works things in the nighttime?? So them poor dogs are going to be left in the house all day/night as Helen is still away right??
Good point....
Maybe he's got a neighbour checking on them etc.... Hopefully 😳