Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rumpsteak

Notice how the night Helen goes out looking like a supermodel Chet actually addresses her by her NAME on his stories for the first time in weeks...

He's defo trying to mark his territory.

I seriously hope she doesn't go back there, he's a little bin rat.
Where/when did he mention her in his stories?? I missed it 😫

Reactions: 3

Sixty35

You can see her in the relfection of his car filming them while he orders her about LOL I've never seen a bigger mug than her 😂

MJLT16

Family gatherings will be interesting what with Tractor Boii’s vile past IG rant towards Heluuuun. Would love to be a fly on the wall when they meet up again (if it’s not already happened.)

didn’t she post his mum recently

ilovedrinkingtea

Why do people assume and hope she’ll be skint without Chet? She’s young and quite capable of making her own money as I’m sure she did before he came along. He obviously doesn’t cough up that much, the lifestyle they have now doesn’t scream rich to me anyway.
No they both seem completely irresponsible for money and splash whatever they got but in the long run when they get replaced for younger ‘social media influencers’ they will be skint. (Like majority of influencers who now do OF)

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Could they get back together now though? After the family (Casey/tractorboy) involvement? … Casey will 100% be against it