Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ocean is definitely up because she’s at that age where they nap for 30 seconds and then refuse to go to sleep at night. I don’t know why she’s just not honest about it!
Yep! My child’s not allowed to blink past 4pm otherwise he’s a nightmare😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine how cute little Elvis would look with shaved sides and a trim 🥹 maybe he’d stop being mistaken for his sister

Reactions: 10
Why is it so hard for Helen to grasp the word THAT. Her use of the word what instead of that annoys me so much, I know it's petty :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 21
Wants to paint the kids playroom for a third time. Fuckin hell someone get this woman a hobby

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chet only ever mentions she’s a great mum when it’s her birthday or Valentine’s Day, never says anything else about Helen but she’s done a nice post about him

Reactions: 5
"Aneh wun what says chet dorwnt have any input in pehnteng my ouse is rung. He gets his peent barush and sticks it in all the tins what he loves dowing if you get ma drift. Then I'm allowed any colo ah want."

• Haha
She needs to get a job all the redecorating ?? For what reason, get new ornaments/ soft furnishings if you want to change it up. But then again she has 0 sense of style or creativity sooooo

Hahaha Chet moaning about people doing Valentine’s Day for the gram, was it not just last year that he got a load of balloons and pics put around the kitchen…for the gram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she sell all her furniture and then re buy new stuff so much she had a problem. The re painting I could understand but she goes from 1 biege colour to another beige.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone get the impression Helen likes Chet waaaaaaaaay more than he likes her 😅😅 also, I’ve noticed whenever he makes a post about her for her bday or valentines or whatever, he only ever comments on her being a good mum, never how he loves her or how she’s an amazing partner or anything like that, i dunno it’s just the vibe I get 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These 2 halfwits duck me off so much. He’s posted about Valentine’s Day being a waste of time and people only do it for the gram but then in the next breath he’s posting videos of Orshurn picking up whatever she wants in Home Bargains. Then Ellun is standing there filming as she walks in overloaded with presents for no reason. Is that not all for the gram Chet?

Reactions: 12
Decorating the house again, buying the kids whatever they want whenever they want. Hard to watch when people are struggling with bills and such

Aww ocean has been so sweet on chets stories today.

Is it a coincidence they’re both showing that ocean and Elvis speak today?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.