Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she dressed like a 40 year old … no wonder Chet looks elsewhere she’s totally let her self go ….
Yeah because chet is a work of art isn’t he. Sorry to the girlies who fancy him xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she dressed like a 40 year old … no wonder Chet looks elsewhere she’s totally let her self go ….
Oh do duck off 🤣 so a woman has to look immaculate 24/7 for a man not to cheat? Tell that to Cheryl Cole and Beyoncé! 🥴🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 33
She's wearing jeans and a jumper.....what screams 40 year old about that. If she had leggings and a belly top on she would probably get crucified 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I went to town today in jeans and a jumper and I’m 26, best go give my head a wobble and make it known im now 40 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd hate for you to see how I dress when I'm at home. My partner would have side pieces all over town going off your logic :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Thankfully, they don't behave like a dog on a heat when I'm not around and also understand how monogamy works regardless of my fashion choices.

Reactions: 22
Like lots of mum's when they have young children in winter, she's dressing comfortably. Do you want her in a dress and heels yeah, done hear and face of makeup? Loool 🤣🙃🙄
---

I'd hate for you to see how I dress when I'm at home. My partner would have side pieces all over town going off your logic :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Thankfully, they don't behave like a dog on a heat when I'm not around and also understand how monogamy works regardless of my fashion choices.
THISSSSSSS 🤣

I live in love leggings and jumpers ATM. Granted my endometriosis is horrific and I'm always in pain plus I've a 3 year old and a 1 year old, so comfort is key. My partner must be dipping his dick in any old slag bag 🤣🤣

I don't like Helen but if chet does it because of how she dresses, he should do more as a parent and allow her to have her hair down and give her time to get ready.

But when you've got young kids the ages of hers, you don't give a duck what you look like and guess what.... Neither does anyone else.

I mean, she had a Cesarean a month ago. She could still be recovering massively?

Reactions: 11
Even the new baby has the same terrified expression Elvis has 😂😂 She’s such a tiny scrawny little thing, especially for being breastfed. I have only ever met chonky breastfed babies, I don’t even think a thinner breastfed baby exists 😅 chubby or thinner is usually healthy, btw, I’m not saying otherwise, two babies can weigh the same and it look different etc, just Peach looks like she’s still freshly birthed from the Base Beluga’s beautiful spiritual womb.
awful comment about the size and weight of a newborn

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Please do remember that this is no place for jokes, it’s simply not on 😅 haven’t even read the comments yet but I know tit has hit the fan.

Reactions: 7
Even the new baby has the same terrified expression Elvis has 😂😂 She’s such a tiny scrawny little thing, especially for being breastfed. I have only ever met chonky breastfed babies, I don’t even think a thinner breastfed baby exists 😅 chubby or thinner is usually healthy, btw, I’m not saying otherwise, two babies can weigh the same and it look different etc, just Peach looks like she’s still freshly birthed from the Base Beluga’s beautiful spiritual womb.

Just leaving this here!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see this thread is still a barrel of laughs 🌚🙈. Why on earth can nobody have an opinion on this thread without it turning into an argument? Helens outfit was a mess I agree, for a young mum she looks rubbish. Most mummies her age I know are still dressing for comfort but will Atleast have nice trainers/hoodies leggings, wearing adanola/new balance etc. Chet likes her in faded and Jordan’s etc but she’s wearing that hideous outfit 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see this thread is still a barrel of laughs 🌚🙈. Why on earth can nobody have an opinion on this thread without it turning into an argument? Helens outfit was a mess I agree, for a young mum she looks rubbish. Most mummies her age I know are still dressing for comfort but will Atleast have nice trainers/hoodies leggings, wearing adanola/new balance etc. Chet likes her in faded and Jordan’s etc but she’s wearing that hideous outfit 😂😂😂
It’s not the opinion which bothered most people. Who cares what she wears. It was the insinuation that her boyfriend cheats on her because of the way she dresses 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.