Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BA34EBCD-C158-4F28-9CE5-8DD13998760E.png

Just went back to have a look 😂 the username. So funny. Screenshotted For those who can’t be bothered to find it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The empty suitcases by the door was an iconic moment lol

That was epic and then the CHEEK of her on her stories saying how cool it was that Chet goes out I’m totally fine with it.

This thread has ruined me 😂 here I was watching cocomelon innocently and a song came on called baby beluga and all I could see was Helen singing it to Elvis while she’s trying his door handle with her dressing gown cord at 5.30 every evening 🤦🏽‍♀️ So that they can enjoy their family evenings with their Beluga gurrrrrls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.