Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned this on Marnie's thread but I wonder if this is Casey reaching back out to Chet again with their dad there as a peacemaker. That pic shows he's happy to have his boys back hanging out again. Marnie mentioned today she's away filming for a month soon meaning Casey will be left alone with the boys and we all know he doesn't have any friends or sees anyone besides Marnie

Reactions: 10
Tbh I’m glad to see them together - my brothers fell out over petty shite with their girlfriends, such pointless drama. I hope Chet and Casey can atleast have a civil relationship

Reactions: 21
Needs to be a poll on the next thread as to when Chet will be (allowed) at his next wwwwave! 🎉 ❄ 🎈

Reactions: 5
I’m so happy to see Chet and Casey talking again, my brothers fell out years ago because of a fight between the girlfriends and during the 2 years they didn’t talk our father suddenly passed away, and my brothers (who have never stopped talking again) always say the biggest regret was that dad never got those son and dad days out again before he suddenly passed, life is so short and it’s just not worth it, it’s lovely to see them being out with there dad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not going to say a fat lot as it might give me away, regarding chet and casey falling out.. i'm sorry i'm some cases not even family can make up

My story my sisters were always falling out with me over me not babysitting their kids or not borrowing them money i mean really petty stuff they are a lot younger than me (10 years)

Anyway i had a baby 4 years ago who was seriously unwell spent 8 months in hospital on a ventilator they never reached out only to ask for pics so i sent pics of him born...fast forward 4 years later he's got lots i mean lots of health issues and had a cardiac arrest, they haven't met him still always post indirect tit on fb like if i haven't reached out yet it's because i'm done etc etc

pointless me adding this but totally understand why some families just can't work through their differences and sometimes staying away is best

Still think Ellun is an egg though

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does he get paid for them? I’m trying to work out what is in it for him except for trying to pretend he’s still a ‘celeb’ (I get that he likes football but he can do that playing Sunday league with his mates).

Reactions: 1
Another influencer on TT said they were paid to attend. Which I think kind of defeats the object of a charity event

Reactions: 3
That’s crazy, surely the ticket sales barely cover the costs then, makes me wonder how much the charities actually get!

Sorry but, I actually thought those stories of Elvis - were Ocean. I was reading Ellun’s caption like my middle child thinking eh? Queen Beluga is the oldest?? and then my brain realized it was in fact Elvis dressed as a girl 😊 Now, I don’t dress my toddler overly girly - but it’s quite obvious I have a little girl. That star print coat has to be a girls coat???? My kid has a baby blue raincoat with a pink gilet insert from Primark, but it’s quite clearly a girls coat¿ - and paired with his hair tied up? Lol. I know they claimed to be super excited to have a boy that they now ignore but maybe Egg actually just wanted a pod of girls??

Reactions: 4
Not going to say a fat lot as it might give me away, regarding chet and casey falling out.. i'm sorry i'm some cases not even family can make up

My story my sisters were always falling out with me over me not babysitting their kids or not borrowing them money i mean really petty stuff they are a lot younger than me (10 years)

Anyway i had a baby 4 years ago who was seriously unwell spent 8 months in hospital on a ventilator they never reached out only to ask for pics so i sent pics of him born...fast forward 4 years later he's got lots i mean lots of health issues and had a cardiac arrest, they haven't met him still always post indirect tit on fb like if i haven't reached out yet it's because i'm done etc etc

pointless me adding this but totally understand why some families just can't work through their differences and sometimes staying away is best

Still think Ellun is an egg though
Sending you love. Thats terrible, sisters should have your back in life like nobody else. You’re right, some toxicity even in family isn’t worth making up with!

with Chet & Casey i hope they do. They have 5 children between them who should be life long friends as well as cousins! The meaning of family should be ingrained in these children whilst they’re so lucky to have such a big one.

Sorry but, I actually thought those stories of Elvis - were Ocean. I was reading Ellun’s caption like my middle child thinking eh? Queen Beluga is the oldest?? and then my brain realized it was in fact Elvis dressed as a girl  Now, I don’t dress my toddler overly girly - but it’s quite obvious I have a little girl. That star print coat has to be a girls coat???? My kid has a baby blue raincoat with a pink gilet insert from Primark, but it’s quite clearly a girls coat¿ - and paired with his hair tied up? Lol. I know they claimed to be super excited to have a boy that they now ignore but maybe Egg actually just wanted a pod of girls??
I thought it was Ocean too 😳😳😳

Sorry but, I actually thought those stories of Elvis - were Ocean. I was reading Ellun’s caption like my middle child thinking eh? Queen Beluga is the oldest?? and then my brain realized it was in fact Elvis dressed as a girl 😊 Now, I don’t dress my toddler overly girly - but it’s quite obvious I have a little girl. That star print coat has to be a girls coat???? My kid has a baby blue raincoat with a pink gilet insert from Primark, but it’s quite clearly a girls coat¿ - and paired with his hair tied up? Lol. I know they claimed to be super excited to have a boy that they now ignore but maybe Egg actually just wanted a pod of girls??
Maybe funding the kids clothes is Ellun's department, hence they're never dressed well. Everything is dull and hanging off them. We all know she has no interest in dressing remotely well herself, so looks like she's the same with Beluga 1-3

• Heart
Chet when he says Owwshun annoys me how can they name their children names that neither of them can pronounce.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.