Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t most kids pale as duck the dr thought my daughter was anemic she’s that pale, she’s got dark Italian hair 🤣🤣 glad they are back posting Chet makes me laugh he’s daft as a brush

Reactions: 7
Helen is a cold witch kept telling ocean to be careful didn’t even give her a kiss and tell her to have a nice day at school she had a face like a slapped arse I would say the breastfeeding will stop soon as she can’t hack it and will make up some lie that baby can’t continue it she aggs me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 24
3BABF865-4577-4F51-B626-16535CCD8672.jpeg

i would absolutely fall in love with girl Chet if she had his dress sense and was a bit of a head like boy Chet is…what can I say, I love scally girls 🙈🙈

Boy Chet gives me the ick because of he looks stumpy and has greasy hair 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Chet’s back to his normal bubbly self. Ellun looks miserable as ever 😂 I’ve just had a flashback when he honked that chicken at her in the lift loooool cheeeet downt du thaaa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
James Blunt You're Beautiful after people said on this thread they don't say she's beautiful,

She is a gorgeous baby.

Reactions: 8
Looks like Helen’s really took everything in from her magically booby book. I’m sure it’s no dummy’s for the first few weeks but here we are with a “dordow”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was like Helen didn’t want to even look up at him/the camera. Like she was tolerating him being there. They read here that his voice wasn’t in the background of the baby video the other day, so Chet said when I pick Ocean up for nursery you have to let me in to film quickly. So she’s done it but is going to make it obvious she’s annoyed.
Have I just fallen down the Tattle conspiracy theory hole… 🕳

Reactions: 18
Not our Ellun loading the trolley in aldi with nappies & wipes for the baybehhhs… I thought they’d have ✨M&S✨ nappies or Harrods or some tit😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe they split up cos she’s in Aldi buying cheap nappies no m&s this week Angelssss I’m buying. 😂

Do people really think he would move out of his house where he pays the mortgage and bills and where his kids live? Leave her to live there free and pay for her car, come off it 😂

Yes both kids are slow with the speech it’s not offensive why is it so triggering? Both parents are also slow with their speech lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was probably paid to say that at the time 😂 tbh rascal & friends are brilliant nappies I use them myself for my little girl 😂
Omg yes they're amazing. The wipes are so good too. You don't get the whole pack when you just want to take one out haha

Do you know what, I no longer have ANY sympathy for the absolute SAP. He's a head for cheating but that's it. If she wants to forgive him, fine but imagine living your life being happy he's got your flowers KNOWING he wouldn't have bought them if he'd not slipped it in Olivia for an inhaler. That's why he's getting her flowers. Not because he cares but because he did something wrong. She literally cares more about the lifestyle than showing Elvis not to treat women like that and her girls not to be taken for a mug. She's a clown, a mug and a bald prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Aren’t most kids pale as duck the dr thought my daughter was anemic she’s that pale, she’s got dark Italian hair 🤣🤣 glad they are back posting Chet makes me laugh he’s daft as a brush
My son is dark hair and pale 🤣 I always ask the doc if he’s ok. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Chet trying to sweeten Ellun up with a bunch of flowers he deft been in the dog house lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.