Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God is she not bored of having babies
She’s going to get a shock when she feels the pain of a section i think she thinks it’s easy route
Especially a baby every Christmas. Does she not think about her existing children? Ocean has never had a proper Christmas yet without her mum giving birth or recovering. I would hate to miss out on going all out on Christmas every year. Maybe I am sounding silly but I don’t understand her obsession with babies at xmas then doing duck all for them.

(Just because you have money to throw at your children doesn't make you an amazing super mum)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Prepare for Casey and Marnie to be extra active on Instagram and probably some new accounts 😂

Marnie probably fuming she won’t get sent a pic that she can deliberately post on Instagram 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Especially a baby every Christmas. Does she not think about her existing children? Ocean has never had a proper Christmas yet without her mum giving birth or recovering. I would hate to miss out on going all out on Christmas every year. Maybe I am sounding silly but I don’t understand her obsession with babies at xmas then doing duck all for them.

(Just because you have money to throw at your children doesn't make you an amazing super mum)
I think it’s just become a personality trait for her to have another baby every Christmas 😴

Reactions: 11
God is she not bored of having babies
She’s going to get a shock when she feels the pain of a section i think she thinks it’s easy route
Won’t lie it really annoys me when a women chooses to have a section for a medical reason and people comment saying that said woman thinks it’s the easy way out! Regardless of what we think of Ellen she has had 2 complicated vaginal delivery.

Like I say every time I has 2 straight forward ‘easy’ labours and my 3rd was an elective csection and I’d pick the section anyday 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are we going for the name Minnie ? Ocean did say Mimi but ellun did seem like that wasn’t the name when ocean said it

Reactions: 5
Having a section 4 days before Christmas, isn't there a chance she won't be home from hospital for Christmas with Ocean and Elvis?

Reactions: 15
Having a section 4 days before Christmas, isn't there a chance she won't be home from hospital for Christmas with Ocean and Elvis?
Possibly but also the same with a natural birth if there was a complication or sign of infection. I was home after 26 hours with both of my sections - one emergency and one planned. Also I found c section recovery not so bad so hope she’s the same especially over Christmas 🥴

Reactions: 7
If you’re in the NHS do not post a thing because not only is it wrong it’s also breaking confidentiality
Exactly Huns, let’s not give tattle a bad name. Some of us aren’t here for tea that’s come from confidentiality breaches.
Also, as much as I dislike Helen and Chet’s parenting style, I genuinely wish them all the best and hope for the safe arrival of a healthy baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Exactly Huns, let’s not give tattle a bad name. Some of us aren’t here for tea that’s come from confidentiality breaches.
Also, as much as I dislike Helen and Chet’s parenting style, I genuinely wish them all the best and hope for the safe arrival of a healthy baby.
Quite right.

I was never going to 'reveal' anything, that's stupid.
I was hoping to run into chet and have chat to see what hes like in real life, maybe get some tennis lessons 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How hilarious would it be if she was in labour that long that the baby was born on the 23rd 🤭

Reactions: 1
If she was going in for her section when Chet posted, I think baby has arrived because he’s active now 👀👀🤫

Reactions: 4
I may be wrong, but did she say the baby would be here after Xmas but before New year? Wondering if she's had to go in earlier, maybe went into labour?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.