Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember when the rave thread was made after she had Elvis? do you reckon we will be flocking over there after she’s had Gretchen the c section baby 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having a section 4 days before Christmas, isn't there a chance she won't be home from hospital for Christmas with Ocean and Elvis?
Doubt super mum of 3 under 3 christmas babies cares. Another baby for the gram to ignore is more important than milestones with her existing children ❤

We will see loads of fake posts about her ‘mum guilt’ and how sad she feels about her babies when in reality her and Chet doesn’t give a duck.

I wouldn’t risk my job for a bit of petty gossip lol.

Reactions: 14
Having a section 4 days before Christmas, isn't there a chance she won't be home from hospital for Christmas with Ocean and Elvis?
Depending on whether she’s having her section with NHS or Private, she’ll probably be out within 24hrs on NHS if everything goes okay! I was out the next day after my planned section. But still, having a baby this close to Christmas and so close to Elvis’ birthday would be my idea of hell!

Reactions: 6
How hilarious would it be if she was in labour that long that the baby was born on the 23rd 🤭
Why? What’s hilarious about the 23rd? Curious what I’ve missed 😂 it’s also not possible for her labour to be that long it’s a c-section even if she did go into labour naturally

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Having babies is her personality trait because she hasn’t got one

If you have two complicated vaginal deliveries you stop having more kids and you stay grateful for the ones you already have

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can't wait to see so many post about "miracle breastfed, behhbeh bowurn on 22.12.22 what makes them an aaaahnchel beehbeh". (Insert squeal here) "can yew belieeef I've had three beeehbehs in three yeyers"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can't wait to see so many post about "miracle breastfed, behhbeh bowurn on 22.12.22 what makes them an aaaahnchel beehbeh". (Insert squeal here) "can yew belieeef I've had three beeehbehs in three yeyers"
I read this in her voice 🤣 even the squeal 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why? What’s hilarious about the 23rd? Curious what I’ve missed 😂 it’s also not possible for her labour to be that long it’s a c-section even if she did go into labour naturally
Because ELLUN would of booked for 22/12/22 because 💕angel numbers💕 so would be funny if it never worked out that way!

Reactions: 10
I’m shockkkkeeeeeeddddd chets not posted anything since this morning hope all ok I’m sure it is their prob in the baby bubble that ocean and Elvis will pop very soon lol

Reactions: 12
I’m shockkkkeeeeeeddddd chets not posted anything since this morning hope all ok I’m sure it is their prob in the baby bubble that ocean and Elvis will pop very soon lol
Could still be waiting, my sister in law went in for section and had to wait until next day as there were too many emergencies they didn’t have time to do hers until the next morning. I do hope alls ok though and Helen makes a speedy recovery c section is no easy option

Reactions: 8
I'm sure Ellun is fine guys and i'm sure they will make us wait another week until we find out if Marnie has left the punani

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is defo here if they was still waiting I'm sure chet would have posted 35 stories moaning about the wait by now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.