Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t give a young kid jelly beans. The amount of times they nearly got stuck in my throat.

Reactions: 4
To be fair it’s not Elvis’ birthday either for weeks, but they really need to knock that jealousy on the head 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They’ve made her into a right little madam! Which isn’t an issue but they pander to her so she always gets her way!

Reactions: 8
It's good Helen went to get checked out for reduced movement but she left it quite a while! she's preaching to other women to remember to get checked which is all well and fine, but going by what she said she didn't feel the baby move all of the night before and next morning, and only went to get checked in the afternoon? :censored:

Reactions: 15
It's good Helen went to get checked out for reduced movement but she left it quite a while! she's preaching to other women to remember to get checked which is all well and fine, but going by what she said she didn't feel the baby move all of the night before and next morning, and only went to get checked in the afternoon? :censored:
I thought this. The amount of time she left it.. the worst could have happened...

Reactions: 6
So he’s totally engaging with Orshurn playing shops & then has the audacity to put “FFS it’s 9pm & I’m doing this, she should be in bed” bleeping put her in bed then you halfwit! These kids just absolute rule them, it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 16
So he’s totally engaging with Orshurn playing shops & then has the audacity to put “FFS it’s 9pm & I’m doing this, she should be in bed” bleeping put her in bed then you halfwit! These kids just absolute rule them, it’s unbelievable.
They’ll have no chance when there’s ✨ nearly 3 nearly under nearly 3 ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even gifted a whole bag of stuff for the babaaayy but yet looking for more “recommendations” Chet moans about orrshun yet films/laughs at what she’s doing that poor child will turn into an absolute nightmare without boundaries or being told no! Why is she getting all new 4moms crib surely she kept the one from Elvis?? Ridiculous maybe beg for dictionary too ellun so you can learn how to speak properly 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why is ocean up playing at 9pm at night? That’s gonna be a mad house when the new baby comes if the other 2 don’t even have set bed times! I know this sounds judgey but they both should be in bed at 7pm especially if they going to nursery.

Reactions: 13
Why is ocean up playing at 9pm at night? That’s gonna be a mad house when the new baby comes if the other 2 don’t even have set bed times! I know this sounds judgey but they both should be in bed at 7pm especially if they going to nursery.
It’s absolute madness especially when they’re bringing another one into the mix. Like realistically how on earth are they going to cope 😩 I always wonder if that’s why you don’t see Helen out with the kids by herself much because she can’t handle them??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.