Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if Hellen still comes on here SHOUT OUT TO HER she's the reason I found tattle when she posted on her story apparently there were people posting her area or pics of her in her area when really it was just her in town or something lol

Reactions: 8
Those kids don’t look anything like Chet. Both have strong Beluga genes from Mamma Egg. What does everyone else think?

• Haha
BEYOND tacky and gross waving that receipt around.. they’re a bunch of idiots… Chet maybe concentrate on driving and not filming a receipt ya coke head and Helen you can wave that receipt around all you like you big egg head you should be ashamed.. some people can’t turn on their heating this Christmas .. disgusting 🤢
I completely missed this on their stories! Did it show the amount?
Wow. How inconsiderate 🙈 wish I saw it. Wouldn’t hold back and messaged back.

Reactions: 1
I completely missed this on their stories! Did it show the amount?
Wow. How inconsiderate 🙈 wish I saw it. Wouldn’t hold back and messaged back.
No it didn’t but you could tell they were itching to say the amount. I can only imagine the total cost tho, the receipt was as long as my arm! And no I haven’t got short arms 😂 of course people are free to spend their money how they want but to brag with the current crisis, nope very bad taste imo!

Reactions: 6
I have just seen a post on another thread about other influences bragging and I'm just going to repeat what was said because I totally agree. If seeing content of people bragging is effecting you and getting you down because we know lots of people are struggling right now and other on the other hand are not then you need to have a social media break. Influencers jobs are pretty much to show off their materialistic lifestyles if they didn't then they would get no views and earn no money its a horrible time right now with the cost of living but not everyone is struggling

Reactions: 6
Thing is tho, it seems like they don’t put much thought into the children’s toys/presents, they just go to smyths, grab a trolley and fill it with anything they see! Then show off the receipt after😅

Reactions: 15
people like them are the reason I deleted my instagram, constantly shoving this perfect life narrative down everyones throat with no regards to what most of their followers are going through, it’s so out of touch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely fine to show off your lifestyle and nice things bla bla but when your only content is showing off what you got its a bit pathetic. Do some of these influencers have no hobbies or interests a part from bragging?

I got a new fridge the other day I better go to instagram to show it off and tell everyone how expensive it is because everyones povo but me.

Absolutely fine to show off your lifestyle and nice things bla bla but when your only content is showing off what you got its a bit pathetic. Do some of these influencers have no hobbies or interests a part from bragging?

I got a new fridge the other day I better go to instagram to show it off and tell everyone how expensive it is because everyones povo but me.
They probably do to be fair… but they don’t get paid to do/post that.
And you would post your fridge and tell everyone how amazing it is…. If it was gifted and it depended on it.

1st world problems eggy. I can’t with her she’s a thick as tit
I can’t believe she’s even allowed to put her in the front of the car! I’m not from the UK so super shocked how dangerous the carseat laws seem to be? I strongly believe kids should sit in the back until they fit an ADULT seat belt correctly(so like 12+? probably) Such an unnecessary risk 😔

She should of bought a 7 seater car if she plans on having more kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s even allowed to put her in the front of the car! I’m not from the UK so super shocked how dangerous the carseat laws seem to be? I strongly believe kids should sit in the back until they fit an ADULT seat belt correctly(so like 12+? probably) Such an unnecessary risk 😔

She should of bought a 7 seater car if she plans on having more kids?
Totally agree it’s illegal where I’m from and rightly so!

Reactions: 2
I thought she bought a 7 seater Volkswagen? I remember her posting about it before she announced she was pregnant making it soo obvious she was pregnant

Reactions: 10
They probably do to be fair… but they don’t get paid to do/post that.
And you would post your fridge and tell everyone how amazing it is…. If it was gifted and it depended on it.
But these aren’t always gifted things she non stop posts? I get the gifted stuff as that is their job but everything else its just boring.

💫 3 under 3 🌟

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.