Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is very picky of me but she keeps saying she will have three winter babies but… Ocean was born in early November…which is Autumn?!
Omg yes my son's birthday is the first day if winter. I couldn't believe winter started so close to Christmas. She's just desperate for babies close together isn't she

Reactions: 5
What was Chet's sweet business called again?

Also who wants to place bets on when Ellun will give up breastfeeding lol? absolutely nothing wrong with that but I hate how preach-y she is about it. She said this exact thing before Elvis was born too 😂

Reactions: 4

Also who wants to place bets on when Ellun will give up breastfeeding lol? absolutely nothing wrong with that but I hate how preach-y she is about it. She said this exact thing before Elvis was born too 😂
But she won’t just say she doesn’t want to do it, it’ll be “baby wouldn’t latch” “I didn’t make enough milk” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pick and mix 🤣 im sure it took him quite a while yo come up with it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On the name suggestion post, someone wrote Presley & im still sniggering about it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I got pick and mix once and it came with mouldy sweets and over priced the quality was disgusting I rang to get refund and pretty sure it was tractor boy he said well what you want me to do about it he was rude af (disclaimer my daughter saw ad for them before I knew was linked to Chet) 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did Chet and Casey play sweet shops or something when they were kids??? weird they both grew up and opened a sweet business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ellun said she think this baby will be dark unlike the other two, more like she hoping for a dark haired Italian looking child

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I got pick and mix once and it came with mouldy sweets and over priced the quality was disgusting I rang to get refund and pretty sure it was tractor boy he said well what you want me to do about it he was rude af (disclaimer my daughter saw ad for them before I knew was linked to Chet) 😅
Why does Tractor Boy make me laugh so much?
😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where did you get the number from? Only for email of SM and I need to contact them about an order but been ignored on every other platform. The number isn't on their website and I can't find one anywhere. So annoying

Reactions: 1
Where did you get the number from? Only for email of SM and I need to contact them about an order but been ignored on every other platform. The number isn't on their website and I can't find one anywhere. So annoying
This was about a year or 2 ago I emailed them with my number and left them a bad review and he called me saying what do you want me to do. I didn’t think they were still in business? I’ll try look through old emails see if I can find number for you

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.