Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet hair is terrible he looking like real soap dodger what style is he even attempting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That latest story Chet posted of elvis in the toy shop - his hair looks like it’s not had a brush through it in weeks! Doesn’t look curly at all just unbrushed 💀

Reactions: 8
Helen everything is for the gram never shows the struggles of being a mum only the fake frilly stuff i have no idea how they will cope with three and still no wedding ring

Reactions: 13
well all that reading on breastfeeding failed to teach her that it’s recommended no dummy until breast feeding is established 🤷🏼‍♀️
who the duck needs 8 dummy’s for hospital bag

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just saw this on Facebook! I thought waving their humongous shopping receipt around was bad taste today😩 no need for that all. Done it for 1 reason only!
Saw it too and thought the same, they are totally out of totally out of touch with reality. In fact thought they are disgusting to do that. Parents are having to skip meals and be cold in their homes to keep up with very basic needs. Instead of them being charitable with their wealth and making some less privileged kids happy by donations the are overloading their kids with presents that will barely be played with. The amount of junk we see them “show off” on bdays & xmas is just ridiculous. I’m fortunate enough to be able to buy my children extra stuff but i don't as they need to understand how lucky they are to have anything at all ( don't get me wrong, they never really want for much) . Instead every year i involve them in choosing presents for a charity or two. Them buttheads should be doing that if they want to be relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
BEYOND tacky and gross waving that receipt around.. they’re a bunch of idiots… Chet maybe concentrate on driving and not filming a receipt ya coke head and Helen you can wave that receipt around all you like you big egg head you should be ashamed.. some people can’t turn on their heating this Christmas .. disgusting 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i actually think they are that thick that they don’t even realise how poor taste it is to be flashing their wealth around. They literally don’t think of anyone else so the thought won’t even occur to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s making out it’s super easy to do your Christmas shopping in one swoop, just go spend hundreds in Smyths, job done! That’s not possible for a lot of people Helen. Read the room!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Always people who grew up with little money growing up and bragging non stop. Shame not everyone can remain humble. Helens entire personality is bragging, money and ‘3 under 3 mum life’. Completely lost touch with reality with their ‘fans’.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s why she don’t wana go back up north ….she has it in her egg bleeping head she is now a southerner and thinks it’s more posh to be closer to London …bleeping moron!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she'd say how much the total was. I'd say she was itching to.

Makes no odds anyway, her house looks like a rented shell that's waiting to be furnished. She spends money in all the wrong places.

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion- Helen briggs & Chet Sket #23 - Wealthy or not, Eggy is having another girl, can’t handle the kids they’ve already got

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.