Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the outside looking in Marnie and Casey seem miserable. Money must be tight in their house if she has resorted to OF.
Ellun and Chet do seem generally happy to me, she seems quite happy to be at home popping out babies while he works and raves 🤣

Reactions: 20
From the outside looking in Marnie and Casey seem miserable. Money must be tight in their house if she has resorted to OF.
Ellun and Chet do seem generally happy to me, she seems quite happy to be at home popping out babies while he works and raves 🤣
Imagine how bored poor Rox is? 😅😅 I will admit that Helen & Chet really seem to do a lot with the kids, even just simple things like taking them swimming & to farms etc.

Reactions: 12
If Cowal hated Marnie since day 1… why did she go shopping with Casey on Geordie OGs when he was buying Marnie’s engagement ring? Marnie is a lying cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Cowal hated Marnie since day 1… why did she go shopping with Casey on Geordie OGs when he was buying Marnie’s engagement ring? Marnie is a lying cow!
she must think we are as stupid as her 😂 we do remember things!!!

Reactions: 8
she must think we are as stupid as her 😂 we do remember things!!!
Literally! She even gave opinions on which ones she thought Marnie would like… she can’t have hated her that much if she knew that 😂 she must forget their whole life is filmed 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyway… not to derail the thread, back to Ellun & Chet 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t buy the ‘ for the kids’ argument because if a family member is toxic the likely hood is that eventually it’s gonna show in the childrens relationship and it really does believe me.

For instance if your brother is racist you would never let the children around him, or anyone else who speaks to him near your child, and the odds of racist brothers kids ended up racist is high so no I wouldn’t let anyone take them around that, personally.

For me it’s the same with any situation I would protect my children from any toxic family members.
I dunno what’s gone on with all this Marnie mess, I don’t think saying about coral was so awful, all anyone here asks is about the family and all that so at least she answered … i mean she didn’t say Cowowl can go duck her dead grandad did she 😂
' if your brother is racist you would never let the children around him'
That is madness 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d actually rather watch air frwyer over “me bladder” Marnie making Casey hold her piss literally on tv 🤦🏽‍♀️ didn’t Marine and Helen and Chet and Casey fall out before then got back following/being around them?

Reactions: 11
Naming their kid Wendy or puddle is going to be the most exciting thing these two could do at this point. Come on Egg, we miss your sofa cleaning tips and watching you put laundry in the machine 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Naming their kid Wendy or puddle is going to be the most exciting thing these two could do at this point. Come on Egg, we miss your sofa cleaning tips and watching you put laundry in the machine 😩
Don't worry we get to be told how to put a tree up soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can't wait for the three B's content again.
✨ Bath, bottle, bed ✨ and that's how you get your kids to sleep through.

Really worked for Ocean, didn't it?! 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.