Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’d be raging if i was coral there 🤣 proper cheeky to just single her out like that
coral seems really nice, no coral slander will be tolerated!!

I hope they ignore it, bit cheeky of her to start writing things on the day of Corals birthday party
init especially when neither her or Casey posted a birthday message for ocean, Marnie seems like a right c*nt.

I just replied to her saying it’s not really nice to single her out though is it?

Reactions: 14
Why is Marnie pretending they’re all friends?? Has she been reading these threads? 😂😂 They literally haven’t even met Elvis and Helen & Chet haven’t met Oax, but they live like less than an hour away???

Reactions: 11
Marnie if your reading this you are a BULLY regardless of your fiancé’s sister not talking you don’t tell the whole world she hated you since day one where is the respect for your “fiancé” that’s his sister right? What a bleep.

Reactions: 23
Marnie if your reading this you are a BULLY regardless of your fiancé’s sister not talking you don’t tell the whole world she hated you since day one where is the respect for your “fiancé” that’s his sister right? What a bleep.
Or the family she thinks are great 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh I couldn’t see that video where Elvis nearly went up in flames 👀 I don’t think that was aggressive I think it was panic I would have tit my self too 😩

Reactions: 6
Poor little sod 😂😂 I feel terrible for keep laughing, but slowed down, his little face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
been missing from this thread but Elvis going up in flames was class 🤣🤣

Come on Marnie/Coral spill the tea

Reactions: 12
I thought that was really nasty & shady of Marns to call Cowal out like that. Proper mean girl behavior. People don’t hate you for no reason 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Marnie has always been a c**t even in geordie shore, she has nothing nice to say about people that pull her up for her horrid behaviour. Doesn’t surprise me she’s decided to throw coral under the bus to get sympathy from followers. Narcissistic behaviour at its finest. Awful person. Coral even lives at home with the lovely grandparents she so loves. What a vile human. Sorry if I was corals mum I’d be fuming and tell Marnie about herself. She’s a parent herself, surely bullying people is the last thing you’d want for your kids no matter how old. Also I don’t buy it that corals hated her for no reason, she obviously sees what everyone else does. Marnie is just a piece of work

Reactions: 23
Poor little sod 😂😂 I feel terrible for keep laughing, but slowed down, his little face 😂😂
View attachment 1724790
Omg thank you so much for slowing it down didn’t think it was possible to be any funnier 🤣🤣🤣 PP said they didn’t see it as aggressive they’d of reacted the same..so would I but I used the word aggressive because of the intense difference from happy to panic which cracked me up! LOL.

• Haha
I unfollowed her a couple of months ago because she was annoying 😂 sad news about the baby though what’s wrong with him? Will have to give their thread a visit
I looked its bloody savage how they speak about her! But then it is tattle...

She does when her parents are babysitting 😂

That’s why she’s done it, she always starts/insinuates something when there a party/occasion

Coral literally used to call Marnie and Helen her sisters 😂
I wouldn't be surprised if marnie wrote that question herself. Funny how it's the day of oceans party and everything looks wicked and family orientated. Bitter in my eyes.

I might just have to duck off to the race thread cos what I’m about to say won’t go down well here BUT

Helen looks bleeping amazing today, why does she wear the baggy clothes and make herself look drab when she looks so good in a normal dress? She’s due next month and looks great.

I dunno what’s going on with Cowowl and Marnie but the fact the her parents are ok with Marnie still even didn’t they spend Xmas with Marnie & Casey abroad or am I making this up? I remember something about it on here people saying it’s unfair but surely her parents wouldn’t be that close to Marnie if She was so bad to their daughter AND it was Chet’s kids who the grandparents weren’t allowed to see for a long time.

I would say that they’re a lot going on with the whole situation and one day someone’s gonna get pissed or drugged up and spill all the tea and then quickly delete so keep your eyes peeled 😂

Omg RAVE not race !!

Last edited:
I might just have to duck off to the race thread cos what I’m about to say won’t go down well here BUT

Helen looks bleeping amazing today, why does she wear the baggy clothes and make herself look drab when she looks so good in a normal dress? She’s due next month and looks great.

I dunno what’s going on with Cowowl and Marnie but the fact the her parents are ok with Marnie still even didn’t they spend Xmas with Marnie & Casey abroad or am I making this up? I remember something about it on here people saying it’s unfair but surely her parents wouldn’t be that close to Marnie if She was so bad to their daughter AND it was Chet’s kids who the grandparents weren’t allowed to see for a long time.

I would say that they’re a lot going on with the whole situation and one day someone’s gonna get pissed or drugged up and spill all the tea and then quickly delete so keep your eyes peeled 😂
She does look great I agree. I also think the kids look really cute today especially ocean in her pretty dress.

I think anyone would take up the offer for Xmas abroad if someone else was paying (I'm guessing they paid for them). It's a hard one its very similar to my own situation my in laws do not get on with my brother in laws partner but they stay quiet for the sake of the grandchildren. I don't have the best relationship with his parter either because she's a tit starting dick but I smile and attend birthday parties ect.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.