Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen DOES look good when she’s dressed up a little bit, even with her short damaged hair - it looks nice when she wears it down! She just been looking like poo lately & often!

Reactions: 7
Where can I see photos of Helen today? Didn’t see them on her chets or corals insta

Reactions: 2
I might just have to duck off to the race thread cos what I’m about to say won’t go down well here BUT

Helen looks bleeping amazing today, why does she wear the baggy clothes and make herself look drab when she looks so good in a normal dress? She’s due next month and looks great.

I dunno what’s going on with Cowowl and Marnie but the fact the her parents are ok with Marnie still even didn’t they spend Xmas with Marnie & Casey abroad or am I making this up? I remember something about it on here people saying it’s unfair but surely her parents wouldn’t be that close to Marnie if She was so bad to their daughter AND it was Chet’s kids who the grandparents weren’t allowed to see for a long time.

I would say that they’re a lot going on with the whole situation and one day someone’s gonna get pissed or drugged up and spill all the tea and then quickly delete so keep your eyes peeled 😂

Omg RAVE not race !!
Marnie and Casey went abroad for Xmas with the kids, the parents were at home alone, probably not to pick sides.

while the parents will be aware that neither Marnie Casey speak to Helen/Chet/Coral this will probably be the first time Marnie has been vocal about it. In typical Marnie fashion she’sbrave behind a keyboard

Reactions: 6
On the Marnie stuff I get families are complicated and not everyone will get on but I’d think of the children. Don’t want to be morbid but you never know what could happen in life and as everyone gets older the kids could really be there for each other & have a close relationship. Even in the present, if I was Marnie I’d think how much fun Rox and Oax could be having at their cousins party. OF stuff is weird I’d probably have a problem but unless there was something extremely disturbing about each pair I want to find a way for the kids to have time with each other. Paternal grandparents could organise their own meets up with kids all together …maybe they do.

Reactions: 9
On the Marnie stuff I get families are complicated and not everyone will get on but I’d think of the children. Don’t want to be morbid but you never know what could happen in life and as everyone gets older the kids could really be there for each other & have a close relationship. Even in the present, if I was Marnie I’d think how much fun Rox and Oax could be having at their cousins party. OF stuff is weird I’d probably have a problem but unless there was something extremely disturbing about each pair I want to find a way for the kids to have time with each other. Paternal grandparents could organise their own meets up with kids all together …maybe they do.
Literally this. Life is too short for this BS. Ocean & Rox are the same age, and even Elvis would have fun with them both! Crazy man!

I looked its bloody savage how they speak about her! But then it is tattle...
Talia is an awful person, from people who’ve known her in person and from what we all see online. Never has an ounce of empathy for her disabled, ill baby, unless she’s been reading her thread and she’ll feign some. Other than that it’s just woe is me. Forces the kids to live in a horribly toxic environment with a coke head who disappears whenever he feels like, all because she can’t strap on her pussy and leave him for a better life. So yeah, nothing too harsh lol

Reactions: 5
Agreed egg looks nice today ,but she is in care home beige lol buttttt I’m glad the stinking ponytail hasn’t been pulled out for the occasion . Hair looks better down and her own. Still think she’s an egg though !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed egg looks nice today ,but she is in care home beige lol buttttt I’m glad the stinking ponytail hasn’t been pulled out for the occasion . Hair looks better down and her own. Still think she’s an egg though !
Can someone post a photo of her outfit? I am blocked 🤔

Reactions: 1
WHY is it just an assumption & expectation that pregnant women get fat, must get fat and have an excuse to gain weight???? It is so horribly unhealthy to just eat everything you want, if you were prone to gaining weight before pregnancy - you’re probably going to be prone to gaining it IN pregnancy. There’s a healthy recommended amount to gain and women seem to think it’s perfectly healthy to go over that despite the physical strain, diabetes risks & complaining postpartum. ✨ Have been pregnant and birthed a wonderfully healthy human without getting chonky ✨

For the record, I retract my previous statement about her looking chubby - Seeing her in the tight dress, she actually looks wonderful from the side and her bump seems neat & adorable. A bit of color wouldn’t have hurt though.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I literally can’t look at ocean without seeing that bloody cartoon beluga dolphin someone posted last week…damn you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oceans party looks amazing bet she loved it. It’s all for the gram though really isn’t it

Reactions: 17
Oceans party looks amazing bet she loved it. It’s all for the gram though really isn’t it
party looked dope tbh 😅😅 event planners did a very nice job on it

Wayyyy early but it just popped into my head:

Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?
🤣
just putting this here // next Thread title // - so it doesn’t get lost because this was excellent 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.