Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo, I fully wet myself at that video of Elvis. I shouldn't be laughing but I am DEAD 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A - Why does she think we give a duck what they bought their spoiled beluga for her birthday
&
B - Their living room window looks like something from Sims, so bland & boring. At least put a curtain up to add some depth and style to your beige room.
Spoiled beluga has sent me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elvis is actually adorable (even for a beluga) his little face when he seen the candles 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t call someone who owns their on clothing brand a man child 🤷‍♀️All I see is a hard working man who gets slated for having boxes and shoes when clearly chets the bread winner 🤷‍♀️

Also we don’t see what ellun does everyday because she doesn’t do anything but shop in m&s and brag about things she’s bought meanwhile the rest of us are living in a crisis, that’s why she doesn’t post anymore because she’s been called out for a rubbish content.
A hard working man 😭 stop it 💀 and if that isn’t a man child I truly don’t know what one is. He’s practically O&E’s brother he certainly doesn’t act like their father. No money in the world could make me want him as my baby daddy (not saying Ellen is an angel by any means but I have minimal tolerance for giving Chet this much credit!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These ‘rumours’ about Chet and Helen not being together are 100% what Chet has told someone when he’s been sliding into their DMs 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
These ‘rumours’ about Chet and Helen not being together are 100% what Chet has told someone when he’s been sliding into their DMs 👀

he doesn’t follow my friend but when she replies to his stories he likes and just puts laughing faces, highly doubt he’d be sliding into dms like that😂

Reactions: 1
Y’all saying they’re clearly together & happy because they keep having babies??? - Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (their thread is a whole thrill) are the most toxic couple I’ve seen on IG, and keep shitting out babies when Aaron is a coke head who fucks off to ‘camp’ for his non-existent boxing career. Now they’ve hid their disabled newborn from the world because he isn’t aesthetically pleasing to them. So yeah. Plenty of people continue having babies when they’re not happy! Chet also probably has no clue about ovulation or anything anyway, I imagine our Ellun Egg tracks her cycle religiously 😼
I unfollowed her a couple of months ago because she was annoying 😂 sad news about the baby though what’s wrong with him? Will have to give their thread a visit

Reactions: 2
No one said they were happy, how could anyone possibly know that? But people have said they are not together when it’s clearly a lie 🤣 they are obviously together ffs 🤣
I said that I never doubted that they was together and that they seem happy cos tbh they do, when he’s moaning about her spending money you can tell he loves it, He’s not as stupid as he looks he sells that fuckin awful ugly clothes line and is a business man or business manchild if you like 😂 but I really think that they do have a genuine relationship & all of the things they both post is to get attention, get people talking - I mean they brought their 3 year old EGG slime and said she loves eggs? Since when? 😂 They know people talk here which mean people are viewing their stories and that’s all they really care about, it’s all adding to their bank accounts.
I do honestly think their relationship changed from the lockdown they seemed to much closer than before and I think they both witch and moan all the time about each other but let’s be honest here who don’t 😂
I’m a stay at home mum that buys the occasional m&s loaf of bread that my husband works for and I still tell my mates what an annoying bleep he is half the time 😅

Anyway her birthday was very adorable, can see that she’s kicked off about Elvis blowing the

Reactions: 4
FFS! I must have watched this 50 times! It deserves a permanent spot on the thread 😂😂😂😂
Not sure what’s funnier…this or when Helen nearly sent Ocean flying 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
LOL the aggression. He’s probably traumatised and confused, went from sunshine and smiles to chaotic and violent in 0.5 seconds 🤣🤣🤣 Also what was with the chipmunk high speed happy birthday singing 🤣🤣🤣

More I watch, the more I see LOL Chet having to hold Ocean back because she didn’t give one flying duck about Elvis having a turn which I think is fair it’s her birthday, her cake 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i found the rave thread loool

i may or may not have commented on it. must have been during a bad fever dream
Same 🤣🤣 it’s only 3 pages long 🤣🤣 I bet the honeymoon period only lasted a day or so ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I swear she doesn’t speak to Helen or chet either weird she’s singling out coral. Probably wants a reaction.

Reactions: 17
Lol so she has nothing in common with Helen and Chet but going off these stories is ok with them? And Coral hates her which isn't that surprising tbh 😂 but you're not innocent here either Marnie. Chances of Coral saying something?
Screenshot_20221112-204937_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So she talks to Chet? 🤔
Seems also like a dig to Coral as she is Rox and Oax's aunt also. Wonder if they ever get to see those kids.
She does when her parents are babysitting 😂

I hope they ignore it, bit cheeky of her to start writing things on the day of Corals birthday party
That’s why she’s done it, she always starts/insinuates something when there a party/occasion

Lol so she has nothing in common with Helen and Chet but going off these stories is ok with them? And Coral hates her which isn't that surprising tbh 😂 but you're not innocent here either Marnie. Chances of Coral saying something?View attachment 1724383
Coral literally used to call Marnie and Helen her sisters 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m sure they have been away together!? Doesn’t sound like she’s hated her from day one 🤔

Reactions: 8
Corals always been really sweet in regards to replying to messages, I think she's the only one that does. I will say her, his mum and dad seem pretty hands on with the kids.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.