Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First off I do not fancy Chet never have lol now when baby #3 arrives how long do you all think Helena starts talking about baby#4 like she done after ocean and Elvis I know it was only a few months after ocean

Reactions: 7
First off I do not fancy Chet never have lol now when baby #3 arrives how long do you all think Helena starts talking about baby#4 like she done after ocean and Elvis I know it was only a few months after ocean
Surely it can’t be good for her body having all these babies close together! Helen thinks she can have babies no problem so god forbid if the baby were to be unhealthy or any complications, she sees everything through rose tinted specs!

Reactions: 10
Her c section wound will still be fresh, and she will be banging on about baby number 4 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I bet she’ll be pregnant by this time next year, doesn’t she always say she wanted a summer baby 🥴 that’s the only way I believe this one was accidental

Reactions: 11
I bet she’ll be pregnant by this time next year, doesn’t she always say she wanted a summer baby 🥴 that’s the only way I believe this one was accidental
She needs to stop getting so frisky in February & March if she wants to avoid another November/December baby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well he said he’s going to the Tottenham game on Valentine’s Day next year, so maybe baybehhh #4 might get to be a summer baby after all 😂😂
That’s because they’re not together like that 🤣🤣summer 2023 gonna be interesting let’s see if Chet hangs up his raving boots hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s because they’re not together like that 🤣🤣summer 2023 gonna be interesting let’s see if Chet hangs up his raving boots hahahaha
I’d say the chances of that are slim 😂 he will be in Ibiza a few times for ‘work’ and every festival under the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are 2 silly fuckers but it’s quite clear that they are together, in a relationship and popping babies out one after the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is ok having as many children as you want as long as you don’t dump them off to nursery soon as they start to walk to sit on ya ass all day and feed them sugar sugar sugar, lazy ass parenting man lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Y’all saying they’re clearly together & happy because they keep having babies??? - Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (their thread is a whole thrill) are the most toxic couple I’ve seen on IG, and keep shitting out babies when Aaron is a coke head who fucks off to ‘camp’ for his non-existent boxing career. Now they’ve hid their disabled newborn from the world because he isn’t aesthetically pleasing to them. So yeah. Plenty of people continue having babies when they’re not happy! Chet also probably has no clue about ovulation or anything anyway, I imagine our Ellun Egg tracks her cycle religiously 😼

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Y’all saying they’re clearly together & happy because they keep having babies??? - Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (their thread is a whole thrill) are the most toxic couple I’ve seen on IG, and keep shitting out babies when Aaron is a coke head who fucks off to ‘camp’ for his non-existent boxing career. Now they’ve hid their disabled newborn from the world because he isn’t aesthetically pleasing to them. So yeah. Plenty of people continue having babies when they’re not happy! Chet also probably has no clue about ovulation or anything anyway, I imagine our Ellun Egg tracks her cycle religiously 😼
No one said they were happy, how could anyone possibly know that? But people have said they are not together when it’s clearly a lie 🤣 they are obviously together ffs 🤣

One thing il say about marnie and Casey, they seem like they actually find each other attractive and you can see the chemistry Casey adores her lol it really is a shame the two brothers don’t talk though even for the children it’s sad

No one said they were happy, how could anyone possibly know that? But people have said they are not together when it’s clearly a lie 🤣 they are obviously together ffs 🤣
Well the gossip is that they aren’t and they argue all the time 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
How is it obvious?
My parents still lived together and were married, when they were in fact miserable in the same house 🤣 It was just convenient for financial reasons, and to the outside world they’d very much have seemed like a married couple doing just fine. (This is going back 20+ years, I am an adult woman now hehe)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How is it obvious?
My parents still lived together and were married, when they were in fact miserable in the same house 🤣 It was just convenient for financial reasons, and to the outside world they’d very much have seemed like a married couple doing just fine. (This is going back 20+ years, I am an adult woman now hehe)
It’s obvious they’re together as in in a relationship, not that its obvious they are happy. We don’t know if they’re happy or not. Why would she move down south if they weren’t together? If they were only together for the kids wouldn’t she be working and not relying on his money? Why would they keep having kids if they weren’t together? Convenient would be them both working and staying together for the kids they already have as it’s cheaper. Not continuously having babies and her not even working.

I don’t know why it upsets people that Chet may just actually like Ellun and be with her for that reason alone 🤣

Reactions: 12
It’s obvious they’re together as in in a relationship, not that its obvious they are happy. We don’t know if they’re happy or not. Why would she move down south if they weren’t together? If they were only together for the kids wouldn’t she be working and not relying on his money? Why would they keep having kids if they weren’t together? Convenient would be them both working and staying together for the kids they already have as it’s cheaper. Not continuously having babies and her not even working.
It sounds like their break up was a recent thing. Maybe she is working and that’s why she doesn’t post much anymore 😩

When did they break up?
I’m just going off someone else’s post that they broke, @Rissa_96x (?) who was surprised by their third baby announcement. Maybe I/we are wrong and they’re super happy and in love and cuddle up together on the sofa when the kids have gone to bed at 10pm after sugar and the iPad 😅 And she’s just super busy during the day cleaning up after the cleaner and picking coco pops off the floor since her gorgeous blonde ginger babies are at nursery.

** Edited to add - There’s still nothing obvious to make it seem like they’re actually together. Like I said, plenty of people continue living together for convenience especially if the break up was recent. Helen has no income for her own place or to support her lifestyle **

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.