Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going off someone else’s post that they broke, @Rissa_96x (?) who was surprised by their third baby announcement. Maybe I/we are wrong and they’re super happy and in love and cuddle up together on the sofa when the kids have gone to bed at 10pm after sugar and the iPad 😅 And she’s just super busy during the day cleaning up after the cleaner and picking coco pops off the floor since her gorgeous blonde ginger babies are at nursery.
Well anyone could come on here and post anything couldn’t they 🥴

Reactions: 6
I’m just going off someone else’s post that they broke, @Rissa_96x (?) who was surprised by their third baby announcement. Maybe I/we are wrong and they’re super happy and in love and cuddle up together on the sofa when the kids have gone to bed at 10pm after sugar and the iPad 😅 And she’s just super busy during the day cleaning up after the cleaner and picking coco pops off the floor since her gorgeous blonde ginger babies are at nursery.
Yeah this was a couple months ago I heard from someone who knows Chet like I said they only came up In conversation because Chet Replied to theguys story asking if I was his girl, and I didn’t know he knew him like that and he said they argue all the time and he’s pissed off with his moody ways and are only together for the children, which didn’t surprise me because I thought they had some weird relationship going by watching stories and him always being out of the house 🤷🏽‍♀️Like I said it is all gossip and hearsay guess time will tell with them two I just can’t stand ellun she’s rude and spoiled little princess 😁😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Let’s be straight here, Chet might have a more likeable personality and puts on a better act than ELUN but he’s a bleeping tosser that’s quite happy bleeping off every other weekend to get on the sesh, cheats at every opportunity, he’s 4ft 1 and I doubt he washes his arse in the shower.
the guys a walking wanker. He might be funny once a month but he’s a tit dad and a tit boyfriend. I’m glad they’re at nursery so these ***** aren’t the only one influencing their upbringings.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If they were broken up it would be sour on one of their ends so they wouldn't continue to film each other.

If it was 'just for the kids' she wouldn't obviously let him film her and put her up.

When he's winding her up / she's kicking off she knows she's on cam / it's prob half staged

Reactions: 8
Y’all saying they’re clearly together & happy because they keep having babies??? - Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (their thread is a whole thrill) are the most toxic couple I’ve seen on IG, and keep shitting out babies when Aaron is a coke head who fucks off to ‘camp’ for his non-existent boxing career. Now they’ve hid their disabled newborn from the world because he isn’t aesthetically pleasing to them. So yeah. Plenty of people continue having babies when they’re not happy! Chet also probably has no clue about ovulation or anything anyway, I imagine our Ellun Egg tracks her cycle religiously 😼
Can I ask what disability does their baby have ? Never a fan of Aaron

Can I ask what disability does their baby have ? Never a fan of Aaron
It’s not been announced, it’s all speculation. Have a read of the thread it’s really interesting and eye opening. A lot of speculation that he has abert syndrome from the glimpses we’ve saw (webbed fingers, enlarged head, low set of ears, bulging eyes) talia makes out they never knew until he was born but when she posted his 4D scans (which are now deleted from her insta but pictures are on her thread) you could clearly see his bulging eyes and webbed hands in the scans. It’s theory that she knew he was going to be born with issues but acted naive to Aaron so he wouldn’t duck off.

• Sad
It’s not been announced, it’s all speculation. Have a read of the thread it’s really interesting and eye opening. A lot of speculation that he has abert syndrome from the glimpses we’ve saw (webbed fingers, enlarged head, low set of ears, bulging eyes) talia makes out they never knew until he was born but when she posted his 4D scans (which are now deleted from her insta but pictures are on her thread) you could clearly see his bulging eyes and webbed hands in the scans. It’s theory that she knew he was going to be born with issues but acted naive to Aaron so he wouldn’t duck off.
That’s absolutely awful 😞 although I can understand why they wouldn’t show him. The poor kid would probably get trolled to duck. I don’t agree with any of these people showing their kids to thousands of people anyway.

Reactions: 4
That’s absolutely awful 😞 although I can understand why they wouldn’t show him. The poor kid would probably get trolled to duck. I don’t agree with any of these people showing their kids to thousands of people anyway.
Tbh it’s worse because she blasts the other kids on her stories in the bath etc, but never of the baby like they’re ashamed! They only don’t post him because he doesn’t suit the Instagram aesthetic. He’s in Hospital a lot and talia always rants on her stories saying it’s a “bleeping joke”. she is disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I must read the Talia and Aaron threads lol

Th
If they were broken up it would be sour on one of their ends so they wouldn't continue to film each other.

If it was 'just for the kids' she wouldn't obviously let him film her and put her up.

When he's winding her up / she's kicking off she knows she's on cam / it's prob half staged
they hardly film each other nowadays lol plus Instagram is sooooo fake if they broke up they’d probably lose tit loads of followers they have an image to maintain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aww, thank you I’ll have a read I hope everything works out well for little one

Reactions: 3
I don’t think either of them are mature enough to continue living together if they have split- they might have a dysfunctional relationship but I’d say they are together in my opinion

Reactions: 7
It benefits Chet in no way to stay for the kids, probably cheaper if he moved out as he’d only need to pay maintenance for the kids rather than Helen spending £250 on trees and such. He’d probably be able to go to all the festival ect without the hassle of someone moaning at him.

Maybe he isn’t a total POS - how would Helen afford rent? On her hello fresh ad’s income? 😂

• Haha
Pleased to see Helen‘s mum is down. I love how she annoys Chet! Haha
she’s a chatty lady she seems nice 😂😂the way Chet rolled his eyes at her omg so rude 🤣

It benefits Chet in no way to stay for the kids, probably cheaper if he moved out as he’d only need to pay maintenance for the kids rather than Helen spending £250 on trees and such. He’d probably be able to go to all the festival ect without the hassle of someone moaning at him.
True but they still have this perfect family image to maintain 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
What would make this thread happy then? Helen goes back to work and puts THREE children in nursery at enormous expense or she stays at home while the children are young. She may have every intention of going to work once they are in school. Right now with the amount of children they have and no doubt extortionate nursery fees if makes no sense for her to work. The hate for being a SAHM is crazy! its not all sunshine and rainbows! I bet she works damn harder than Chet does PS. Yes I know she is LUCKY enough to have a cleaner and nursery, not my point

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What would make this thread happy then? Helen goes back to work and puts THREE children in nursery at enormous expense or she stays at home while the children are young. She may have every intention of going to work once they are in school. Right now with the amount of children they have and no doubt extortionate nursery fees if makes no sense for her to work. The hate for being a SAHM is crazy! its not all sunshine and rainbows! I bet she works damn harder than Chet does PS. Yes I know she is LUCKY enough to have a cleaner and nursery, not my point
Tbh I just think it’s her “wannabe” snooty M&S shopping £250 Xmas tree…. 3’bs super mum attitude that rubs most people the wrong way!
she is as false as her horses ponytail !!! 😂
If she owned it and was not a miserable stuck up cow bag … I don’t think there would be as much hate towards her!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.