Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t fancy chet in the slightest, his face looks like a melted ballsack but he does look better with shorter hair than the greasy mop he’s got now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just died inside at the rave thread , wtf 😂😂 creased it only lasted 3 pages as well looool.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry I can’t 😂
Couldn’t get past the 1st page OMG that was like stepping into a alternative universe, im
Going to bed byeee hahaha you funny guys 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The stuff they put in those covid jabs must have been WILD cos it sent you all so giddy 😂😂😂😂

I guess it was simpler times before Elvis was battered 24/7 and before they tried to get 2 Angel diabetes beyyybezzz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she was same with me as well . He’s a very social guy and she’s so mardy . Did you ever see the story in papers how’s she booted his door in or something because he was talking to a girl on a night out ? I don’t think she’s a nice person and I don’t think she’s a hands on parent as much as she pretends on social media . Egg is all about egg .
Nah I didn’t see it she seems the type to go nuts if he ever moved on that’s why she keeps popping them out 😆

The stuff they put in those covid jabs must have been WILD cos it sent you all so giddy 😂😂😂😂

I guess it was simpler times before Elvis was battered 24/7 and before they tried to get 2 Angel diabetes beyyybezzz
Unvaccinated and proud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t particularly like either of them and certainly wouldn’t be joining in a rave thread but most of what’s said about Helen on here is pathetic

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t particularly like either of them and certainly wouldn’t be joining in a rave thread but most of what’s said about Helen on here is pathetic
Alrighy Dave mate I think most of it’s said as a joke but she can be a dick sometimes, they both can. Hence the thread WOT you’re on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They both piss me off at times and I read here because I’m a nosy cow. But this thread is just full of people who fancy chet and he can’t do any wrong in their eyes 🙄 Helen gets slated for being mardy but if I was with that man child I’d be a lot worse. She puts up with a lot of tit that most “normal” women wouldn’t stand for so I don’t blame her for having a moan now and again 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A - Why does she think we give a duck what they bought their spoiled beluga for her birthday
&
B - Their living room window looks like something from Sims, so bland & boring. At least put a curtain up to add some depth and style to your beige room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They both piss me off at times and I read here because I’m a nosy cow. But this thread is just full of people who fancy chet and he can’t do any wrong in their eyes 🙄 Helen gets slated for being mardy but if I was with that man child I’d be a lot worse. She puts up with a lot of tit that most “normal” women wouldn’t stand for so I don’t blame her for having a moan now and again 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this. We’re all here to talk about them but calling a woman who’s 8 months pregnant fat just isn’t it for me

Reactions: 20
I absolutely hate the way he is just constantly filming and posting instantly. Fair enough if you want to film videos to look back on but to consistently post them live as they are happening. These kids are going to be so confused the minute he doesn’t get out his phone.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely hate the way he is just constantly filming and posting instantly. Fair enough if you want to film videos to look back on but to consistently post them live as they are happening. These kids are going to be so confused the minute he doesn’t get out his phone.
Too busy worried about who’s replying to them stories 👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.