Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah we have mutual people that we both know but I don’t want to say too much just incase they read on here 😂all I am saying is egg head is literally just living with her baby father 😉
What does chet get from that arrangement

Reactions: 2
my 2.5yo pronounces tablet as ‘tabwet’ and i bet that’s how Chet says it

full disclaimer my son doesn’t spend all his time on his tablet and he doesn’t eat pain au chocolats all day. swear i’m a good mum 🤣 my christmas tree didn’t cost £250 and i don’t have an egg head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does chet get from that arrangement
Exactly 😂 if he were to leave her nothing would change? So it doesn’t make sense. He’d still be financially secure, still see his kids. So there no reason for him to be “just living with his baby mother” from his perspective. Helen I can understand but Chet there’s no benefit

Reactions: 3
Wayyyy early but it just popped into my head:

Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly 😂 if he were to leave her nothing would change? So it doesn’t make sense. He’d still be financially secure, still see his kids. So there no reason for him to be “just living with his baby mother” from his perspective. Helen I can understand but Chet there’s no benefit
He wouldn’t see his children everyday, she’d move back up north it would be a lot if they split up, chets a nice guy but egg was very rude a few years ago whilst She was in MY presence lol looking down at everyone Regina George but she doesn’t have any minions like Regina hahahah

I don’t know the ins & outs of their relationship I just heard from someone that Chet is sick of her moody ways (always two sides to every story so I dunno what he’s like everyday he might treat her like a c*nt who knows) they argue& bicker quite a lot so they’re basically staying together for the children.

Last edited:
“I’m only living with her for the kids” is literally the line every single lad uses when they want to cheat 🙄

He wouldn’t see his children everyday, she’d move back up north it would be a lot if they split up, chets a nice guy but egg was very rude a few years ago whilst She was in MY presence lol looking down at everyone Regina George but she doesn’t have any minions like Regina hahahah

I don’t know the ins & outs of their relationship I just heard from someone that Chet is sick of her moody ways (always two sides to every story so I dunno what he’s like everyday he might treat her like a c*nt who knows) they argue& bicker quite a lot so they’re basically staying together for the children.
And does your mutually friend know why marnie and cases don't talk to them hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’m only living with her for the kids” is literally the line every single lad uses when they want to cheat 🙄
It’s a hard one though because they probably want to make it work because they’ve had children together, even the mutual said you can see it for what it is on their stories but I dunno nobody knows except egg and Chet 🤷🏽‍♀️

And does your mutually friend know why marnie and cases don't talk to them hahaha
I dunno il ask I don’t really see him a lot only when I go out 😂

Which is why I was so shocked when I saw she was pregnant again lol 😆

They only came up in conversation a few months ago with the mutual because we was out and Chet replied to his stories asking if I was his girl 😂😂😂😂like why you bothered it’s all
Mad hope they don’t read on here ffs 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Is that not like most couples? 😂 just joking

Reactions: 1
Chet would be a lot richer if they split. And he’s at faded a lot so wouldn’t have a problem seeing the kids up north. And considering she’s currently pregnant.. not sure I believe the tea

Reactions: 15
Just because the baby wasn’t planned by both… doesn’t mean it wasn’t planned by one 😉 (Since baby sea canary #3 wasn’t planned)

I could 100% see them actually being separated. Just based off the way both of them act and the fact she’s never online anymore, maybe she’s filling her days with house hunting? 😂😂 – And the fact he is rarely home, really, he spends a lot of time acting like a single man and maybe that’s because he IS single (?)

Either way, I imagine she’s bleeping horrific to live with. His videos of her hissy fits are such a small insight into what daily life would be like with her. I talk tit about his clubbing etc, but at the end of the day he bought them a lovely (expensive) house, provides financially for her & the kids, and for the most part does seem to be involved in the kids’ lives. What does she do? Ships them off to nursery, locks them in the play room, repaints the house every 3 weeks, spends his money & complains lol.

** Edited to add - Imagine what people would say & think if he broke up with a heavily pregnant woman? They might have only recently broke up, vs before she got pregnant **

• Haha
Sorry but she’s Miwwwffyyyy when she’s not pregnant so I think he def is in love and they’re happy together I mean i never really doubted they was together cos who would put up with her miserable mug if they didn’t have to though.

• Haha
Just because the baby wasn’t planned by both… doesn’t mean it wasn’t planned by one 😉 (Since baby sea canary #3 wasn’t planned)

I could 100% see them actually being separated. Just based off the way both of them act and the fact she’s never online anymore, maybe she’s filling her days with house hunting? 😂😂 – And the fact he is rarely home, really, he spends a lot of time acting like a single man and maybe that’s because he IS single (?)

Either way, I imagine she’s bleeping horrific to live with. His videos of her hissy fits are such a small insight into what daily life would be like with her. I talk tit about his clubbing etc, but at the end of the day he bought them a lovely (expensive) house, provides financially for her & the kids, and for the most part does seem to be involved in the kids’ lives. What does she do? Ships them off to nursery, locks them in the play room, repaints the house every 3 weeks, spends his money & complains lol.

** Edited to add - Imagine what people would say & think if he broke up with a heavily pregnant woman? They might have only recently broke up, vs before she got pregnant **
There is absolutely no love between them, their body language to each other is beyond cold . Chet is a fun loving guy and each time I’ve met him , he’s always been so nice to everyone around him .
Egg head however , never seen her be nice once . I second the school bully Regina George likeness shes got.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but she’s Miwwwffyyyy when she’s not pregnant so I think he def is in love and they’re happy together I mean i never really doubted they was together cos who would put up with her miserable mug if they didn’t have to though.
Fair point 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is absolutely no love between them, their body language to each other is beyond cold . Chet is a fun loving guy and each time I’ve met him , he’s always been so nice to everyone around him .
Egg head however , never seen her be nice once . I second the school bully Regina George likeness shes got.
Chet honestly seems so humble, down to earth & like he’d be a proper laugh. She really does seem so ‘hard faced’ as my ole’ mum would say!

Reactions: 4
To be honest I can so imagine Chet telling people that stuff cos shes pissed him off that day 😂 and them being totally ok

I mean I’m getting some Saint Chet vibes here lately 😂 maybe his name needs dropping on here and just Helen Braggs on her own 😝

Reactions: 6
To be honest I can so imagine Chet telling people that stuff cos shes pissed him off that day 😂 and them being totally ok

I mean I’m getting some Saint Chet vibes here lately 😂 maybe his name needs dropping on here and just Helen Braggs on her own 😝
His face says it all when she even speaks to him in his stories 😂

• Haha
Elun has previously said that chet wants to move back up north so them separating and her moving back there would be the perfect situation for him. Baby no 3 might not of been planned but she didn’t get herself pregnant

Reactions: 10
Elun has previously said that chet wants to move back up north so them separating and her moving back there would be the perfect situation for him. Baby no 3 might not of been planned but she didn’t get herself pregnant
She used to want to move back up North too!!!!! I remember her doing a Q&A and someone asking if that house was their forever home, and she said it wasn’t because she wants to move back up north! Maybe she’s changed her mind since then 👀

Egg Was looking at me and my friend up and down at we are fstvl yearsssss ago reecey was talking to my friend at the time and Chet seemed to be good vibes, she thought her tit didn’t stink though now look at her. Smh 👀 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.