Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping eyebrows on hello fresh. They do not suit her & I think she’d look healthier with a darker shade of hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No hate just personally saying I couldn’t do it! Working is a break! My sister is a sahm she’s stressed every day and is very unhappy
But then Helen has a break by sending them to nursery and everyone slates her for it?

Most active this thread has been lol, shows how borinnnnnng elllllllunnnn and cherrrrrt are
It’s not even that it’s the fact that when ever anyone has an opinion they get jumped on, like what just happened on the last 2 pages, learnt my lesson on this thread ( only one) on the whole of tattle where you’re not allowed to say anything without triggering people.
If you go on any other thread on here no commenters kick off like on here, it’s very interesting actually, the way this thread is.

Reactions: 10
It’s not even that it’s the fact that when ever anyone has an opinion they get jumped on, like what just happened on the last 2 pages, learnt my lesson on this thread ( only one) on the whole of tattle where you’re not allowed to say anything without triggering people.
If you go on any other thread on here no commenters kick off like on here, it’s very interesting actually, the way this thread is.
I know right, stated my opinion and got accused of having a crush on Chet 😂 I don’t think people like when ellun gets called out for her BALLLLLLLLSHITTTTTTT mc hammer was triggered 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it’s mad ain’t it that’s why i don’t give my opinion and just pipe up every now and again to talk about air fwyer’s or coco pops

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair having a passing crush on Chet is all the rage round here 😂😂 till the midget selfies then everyone’s senses come back!!

QUOTE="Rissa_96x, post: 12581193, member: 367760"]
I know right, stated my opinion and got accused of having a crush on Chet 😂 I don’t think people like when ellun gets called out for her BALLLLLLLLSHITTTTTTT mc hammer was triggered 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

it’s mad ain’t it that’s why i don’t give my opinion and just pipe up every now and again to talk about air fwyer’s or coco pops

Oh yea I learnt to keep it zipped a long time ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh the irony of Chet telling Orshurn she’s not allowed the drink because it’s got coffee in it 😂 😂

• Haha
To be fair having a passing crush on Chet is all the rage round here 😂😂 till the midget selfies then everyone’s senses come back!!

QUOTE="Rissa_96x, post: 12581193, member: 367760"]

[/QUOTE]

We have mutuals yes his short but bloody hell the guy makes me laugh 😂😂😏

Reactions: 2
We have mutuals yes his short but bloody hell the guy makes me laugh 😂😂😏

Mutuals??

WTFF was that hello fresh ad omgggg I can’t actually believe that pay her for this it’s beyond cringe and she can’t even speak and has to look at the menu over and over to see WOTS on the bleeping plate WOTS in front of her?

Are Hello fresh alright? If I was in any way wanting to get this then that advert would ensure that I never did and would use a different brand cos why would anyone trust anything that is put out in that way? She’s reading like an over confident year 3 kid that forgot their lines in the school Play and the teacher has to keep telling them what to say 🤦🏽‍♀️ Giving me infant school vibes.

And also DOOWA.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A solid 1.5/10 for the straps on her car seat. I've awarded the 1.5 because he had strapped them up
I didnt reward a further 8.5 because she has her bleeping arms out the straps 😖

Reactions: 9
Their lack of car seat safety is a bleeping joke tbh. It’s probably the thing that bothers me the most about them. But they make orshun beluga wear a helmet on her scooter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Laughed out loud when he ordered egg nog …. Thought it was a nod too tattles love if our very own “egg head” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Yeah we have mutual people that we both know but I don’t want to say too much just incase they read on here 😂all I am saying is egg head is literally just living with her baby father 😉

• Wow
Yeah we have mutual people that we both know but I don’t want to say too much just incase they read on here 😂all I am saying is egg head is literally just living with her baby father 😉
So their not together?? But she's pregnant and still spends his money wtf 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
For one of the least offensive instagrammers people sure do dislike her don’t they 🤣🤣 this thread is mad

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.