Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No youā€™re not the only one but we canā€™t say that here it triggers too many people apparently.

Ok so 1. Is the cloud emoji in her most recent post a hint to the babyā€™s name?? And 2. she is definitely not gonna breastfeed, or it wonā€™t last 5 mins - not that it really matters. Fed is best. I BF my daughter and god damn I wish I hadnā€™t because between cluster feeds & terrible reflux, it was a nightmare lol. Chet isnā€™t going to take care of both toddlers whilst she has a newborn to feed constantly and get up with in the night - or maybe theyā€™ll get a night nurse and keep it a secret??

And omg them kids on the stairs give me so much anxiety. Am I the only one who thinks theyā€™re so negligent with their safety?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually do feel a little bit sorry for Helen. From the snippets we see, she appears to do the majority of childcare, etc, whilst Chet is out all day trying on his clothes and saying yes to colors, and then partying on weekends or bleeping off to festivals. It is an incredibly odd arrangement they haveā€¦ all I can think of is that she MUST get a break every weekend (but doesnā€™t put it on IG) and the kids are with his family? Or she just really enjoys being a housewife and having a partner that is never home šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dweam **cough cough**

I mean Dream šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

thatā€™s my guess for Helens latest 3 Bā€™s Angel baaaaabbbyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually do feel a little bit sorry for Helen. From the snippets we see, she appears to do the majority of childcare, etc, whilst Chet is out all day trying on his clothes and saying yes to colors, and then partying on weekends or bleeping off to festivals. It is an incredibly odd arrangement they haveā€¦ all I can think of is that she MUST get a break every weekend (but doesnā€™t put it on IG) and the kids are with his family? Or she just really enjoys being a housewife and having a partner that is never home šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Helen doesnā€™t work. Without chet sheā€™s no money, she would not have the life style she has. I think itā€™s a hush hush arrangement of you do as I say and Iā€™ll pay you. She puts up with his constant cheating and pathetic doing parenting all because she knows without him sheā€™s next to nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why if you donā€™t work would you hit the supermarket (Helen shops at m&s guys) on a Saturday? Monday would be much more peaceful

Reactions: 12
whilst Chet is out all day trying on his clothes and saying yes to colors, and then partying on weekends or bleeping off to festivals. It is an incredibly odd arrangement they haveā€¦
I agree that he should tone down his partying but I don't agree with the first part of this statement.

Chet 'trying on his clothes and saying yes to colors' is his job. It funds their lifestyle, him, Helen and the kids.

Helen wouldn't be able to go on her M&S and Waitrose shopping trips, have her Smeg appliances etc without his money unless she went out and got a job.

Reactions: 12
The Christmas sign ā€˜The Johnsonsā€™ šŸ«¢ a sign just for Chet and the kids ey Ellun cos you arenā€™t a Johnson and likely never will be due to Chet being a man child who will likely never propose šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree that he should tone down his partying but I don't agree with the first part of this statement.

Chet 'trying on his clothes and saying yes to colors' is his job. It funds their lifestyle, him, Helen and the kids.

Helen wouldn't be able to go on her M&S and Waitrose shopping trips, have her Smeg appliances etc without his money unless she went out and got a job.
Iā€™m just using that term loosely, I just mean heā€™s hardly away 8-10 hours doing hard labor, he has quite an easy, relaxed job because he owns the company and probably has a stream of people doing 99% of the work for him. Obviously heā€™s the sole earner, and obviously he pays for all that she & those kids have. BUT regardless of how hard or not he works, to then basically live a single life in return for paying your partner, is incredibly toxic!

Maybe thereā€™s a contract

I, Helen Briggs, will let you , Chet Johnson shag about in caravans if you pay me, to shop at M&S at the weekend. For every shag in a caravan with another woman I will post a picture on the gram of my M&S trolley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I should clarify I think I meant I feel pity towards Helen, not that I feel sheā€™s ā€˜hard done byā€™ (as my mother would say) She clearly has a very cushy & easy lifestyle, but it must also be a very lonely existence when she has nothing much to offer society or even a future partner, but mostly she has nothing for herself. Sheā€™s literally just a housewife to a man-child who cheats on her. I have absolutely nothinnnnng against stay at home parents either, perhaps sheā€™s working hard in silence with studying or w/e, but I think itā€™s unlikely. I feel like her only desire & goal in life is to have as many children as possible, and subsequently be a SAHM foreverā€¦ā€¦ and then maybe a stay at home grandmother (?)

• Heart

I, Helen Briggs, will let you , Chet Johnson shag about in caravans if you pay me, to shop at M&S at the weekend. For every shag in a caravan with another woman I will post a picture on the gram of my M&S trolley
This explains the multiple posts of the trolley ... itā€™s a strong theory and Iā€™m here for it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I should clarify I think I meant I feel pity towards Helen, not that I feel sheā€™s ā€˜hard done byā€™ (as my mother would say) She clearly has a very cushy & easy lifestyle, but it must also be a very lonely existence when she has nothing much to offer society or even a future partner, but mostly she has nothing for herself. Sheā€™s literally just a housewife to a man-child who cheats on her. I have absolutely nothinnnnng against stay at home parents either, perhaps sheā€™s working hard in silence with studying or w/e, but I think itā€™s unlikely. I feel like her only desire & goal in life is to have as many children as possible, and subsequently be a SAHM foreverā€¦ā€¦ and then maybe a stay at home grandmother (?)
I get where you're coming from but the way I see it, she chose this life. I honestly don't think she needs any pity because it's her own doing. They aren't married so she can easily leave and start again co-parenting with him instead. I highly doubt she would ever do that though. She has known how Chet lives his life long before the kids came around but has decided that he is who she wants to be the father of her kids and keeps on having more.

Fair play to her for basically raising those kids by herself a lot of the time but it's definitely not a situation I would want to be in.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Donā€™t forget the bit about supplying her with 4 angel babies all at once

I agree with you, I feel pity for her. Yes she appears to have the life she wants provided by Chet but Iā€™d bet it feels empty when heā€™s away constantly and sheā€™s worrying about who he is with. Having a nice house and money to spend only goes so far

Reactions: 4
Do we actually have proof he cheated? Whatā€™s the theory with all that?? Late on these threads

Reactions: 2
Ocean in them filters though kill me!!
Her staying ghost ghost and itā€™s a bleeping tampon ā€¦..was creasing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Iā€™ve recently started reading the this thread
And on #2 & #3 there was mention of chet and Helenā€™s friend Danielle being friendly

I then remembered that I follow her so done some looking
Danielle no longer follows helen - previous threads say they fell out but didnā€™t say why
But Danielle and chet still follow each other - helen is defo the problem with other girls

also found this photo from last year and chet has chose to stand at the opposite side of helen but hugging Danielle and again in the 2nd photo seems to be leaning closer to Danielle than helen

as I said Iā€™ve just started reading this thread so donā€™t know the ins and out but does anyone know whatā€™s went on with this trio ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.