Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellun, your Smeg kettle needs descaling hun 😂 it’s full of limescale all around the lid, so god knows what the inside looks like 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ellun, your Smeg kettle needs descaling hun 😂 it’s full of limescale all around the lid, so god knows what the inside looks like 😂😂😂

She will dash it in the bin and get a newbie don’t worry. Be whole new set to go with the new walls that look exactly like all the other 26000 times it’s been painted 😝

• Haha
She will dash it in the bin and get a newbie don’t worry. Be whole new set to go with the new walls that look exactly like all the other 26000 times it’s been painted 😝
Literallllly lmao. The amount of times they repaint the house 😂 kitchen is going back to white?? Kids will have fun with those walls for sure ha, Ellun’s gonna have a breakdown between the state of the sofas and the kitchen walls (soon) - wish they’d repaint the paneling too

Ok so 1. Is the cloud emoji in her most recent post a hint to the baby’s name?? And 2. she is definitely not gonna breastfeed, or it won’t last 5 mins - not that it really matters. Fed is best. I BF my daughter and god damn I wish I hadn’t because between cluster feeds & terrible reflux, it was a nightmare lol. Chet isn’t going to take care of both toddlers whilst she has a newborn to feed constantly and get up with in the night - or maybe they’ll get a night nurse and keep it a secret??

And omg them kids on the stairs give me so much anxiety. Am I the only one who thinks they’re so negligent with their safety?!

Reactions: 3
So Chet is trying to get Orrshun to bed...do you think maybe you should stop filming her with a big duck off light in her face you twit of the year! Imagine growing up only ever talking to your parents with a phone shoved in your face 🤦‍♀️?!

Reactions: 17
Ok so 1. Is the cloud emoji in her most recent post a hint to the baby’s name?? And 2. she is definitely not gonna breastfeed, or it won’t last 5 mins - not that it really matters. Fed is best. I BF my daughter and god damn I wish I hadn’t because between cluster feeds & terrible reflux, it was a nightmare lol. Chet isn’t going to take care of both toddlers whilst she has a newborn to feed constantly and get up with in the night - or maybe they’ll get a night nurse and keep it a secret??

And omg them kids on the stairs give me so much anxiety. Am I the only one who thinks they’re so negligent with their safety?!
Like the scissors in the dishwasher. If you know your kid likes to play with the dishwasher then empty it straight away when the wash is done.

Like the scissors in the dishwasher. If you know your kid likes to play with the dishwasher then empty it straight away when the wash is done.
It’s just craziness! They think it’s so funny & cute, when in reality most of us are judging them for their sheer negligence, like him using the phone when driving & Ocean being halfway out her car seat 😂 God help them with #3

Reactions: 3

If everyone goes by emojis her and molly mae will be calling their kids the same name... I use the aubergine emoji alot but I didn't call my child cock 🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just find it bizarre that Chet just films them doing stuff all of the time. Like elvis on the windowsill, with the kitchen directly underneath him. That’s all I pictured was him falling off and the kitchen falling on top of ocean. Like they are always doing unsafe things or making a really big mess. It makes me wonder how long they are left unsupervised for

Reactions: 8
Ellun copying angel mum to be be *Mollllllllly Mae* 👼🏼 ☁
Ellun definitely wants to be like molly mae . I find molly nauseous personally but she’s got a target audience and makes a success of it . Ellun just crowns baybehhhhz out and lives off chet . At least molly mae earns her own dollar ....I think? I haven’t looked for the real tea on her tattle thread though

Reactions: 7
Ellun definitely wants to be like molly mae . I find molly nauseous personally but she’s got a target audience and makes a success of it . Ellun just crowns baybehhhhz out and lives off chet . At least molly mae earns her own dollar ....I think? I haven’t looked for the real tea on her tattle thread though
Crowns 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.