Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the point she’s making is how much it’s improved since she stopped with the blue, which there’s no denying.
I think that it was just random that she showed her hair ages ago and then was like, look at it from these videos from July. It's October now Ellun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with you! Don’t worry I think it’s hard to say things on tattle without someone taking personal offence
No personal offence taken, I just think people should be careful when they call a child ‘behind’ or insinuate it especially when a lot of people on here follow Chet & Helen because they have similarly aged kids. Its a dangerous trap to fall into

I didn’t mean to offend or seem like I was comparing. Elvis always appears a little delayed in videos, IN MY OPINION, and perhaps that’s simply just from it being a short insight into their lives or my interpretation. I don’t think he gets as much attention as he needs, just based on how much of a handful O is, and that his dad is rarely around. It’s said more out of a place of concern, than bullying, per-se. Maybe he’s a chatterbox and they just never manage to capture it on video! - It was just the most recent video where Chet captions “The way he says open”, I had to replay it several times and still couldn’t hear anything that was intelligible!
You’ve not offended me because my son is older now so I have the benefit of hindsight. My point is there’s no ‘normal’ when it comes to kids, development varies so much and it’s not always a reflection of parenting either. Elvis definitely plays second fiddle to Ocean but I think that’s the case with a lot of siblings, particularly when Ocean is such a big personality / nutcase 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No personal offence taken, I just think people should be careful when they call a child ‘behind’ or insinuate it especially when a lot of people on here follow Chet & Helen because they have similarly aged kids. Its a dangerous trap to fall into

You’ve not offended me because my son is older now so I have the benefit of hindsight. My point is there’s no ‘normal’ when it comes to kids, development varies so much and it’s not always a reflection of parenting either. Elvis definitely plays second fiddle to Ocean but I think that’s the case with a lot of siblings, particularly when Ocean is such a big personality / nutcase 😂
True. I was once told that the second child’s speech is often delayed because the older sibling does the talking/answered for them 😂

Reactions: 3
Why the duck can Chet not stand with his legs straight?!? That bleeping slight knee bend drives he potty 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Almost 2 & 3
I actually think oceans speech is perfectly normal for her age. Elvis doesn’t seem to talk much though.
Oh gosh, they really are close in age! Even for almost three, I’d be concerned as a parent about Ocean’s speech, however, having heard both of her parents and their friends/family, she’s probably struggling to learn how to annunciate & pronounce words correctly. It’s never a reflection of the child, I truly have nothing ‘against’ the kids, just a shame that they should both be able to somewhat effectively communicate (Ocean more than Elvis) and they haven’t been taught to. I actually always thought Ocean seemed quite advanced for her age, but she was living up North then so perhaps the move has played a factor in her regression. I do wonder what Helen does all day with Elvis, I just cannot picture her sat in the play room all day interacting with him.

Reactions: 6
I’ve heard Elvis say iPad, SHACCKK! 🤦‍♀️😅 But yeah my daughter is younger than Ocean by 6 months and definitely knows more words/strings 5-6 word sentences together but I didn’t think Ocean was behind either - in saying that I’m no professional! If she goes to nursery surely the teachers would of mentioned something if they thought there was an issue? Not sure if they are the type of parents to seek help/advice to find out though if not?!

Oh gosh, they really are close in age! Even for almost three, I’d be concerned as a parent about Ocean’s speech, however, having heard both of her parents and their friends/family, she’s probably struggling to learn how to annunciate & pronounce words correctly. It’s never a reflection of the child, I truly have nothing ‘against’ the kids, just a shame that they should both be able to somewhat effectively communicate (Ocean more than Elvis) and they haven’t been taught to. I actually always thought Ocean seemed quite advanced for her age, but she was living up North then so perhaps the move has played a factor in her regression. I do wonder what Helen does all day with Elvis, I just cannot picture her sat in the play room all day interacting with him.
I have a 5 year old that has talked my head off from being tiny. Litterally crawled around shouting “hiya” at 9 months old (yes I’m northern like ELUN)

I also have a child 3 months older than ocean that has been referred for a possible speech delay/impediment & currently having his ears checked to see if that’s the cause. And in my opinion ocean talks fine/clearly and perfectly normal for her age in comparison. I wouldn’t call her advanced, she’s just average with her talking.

this isn’t me taking any offence by the way, I haven’t parented any different to either of them, just know from my own experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My sons in speech therapy and oceans speech is definitely normal/good for her age, she’s exactly how you’d expect. It’s probably because she was in nursery the second she stopped being an easy baby and they prioritise it over anything else..

Nursery is great for speech but I don’t want to give them any credit because we all know she’s only in nursery so they don’t have to parent her 🤷🏽‍♀️

That ad ellun has done on her stories 🤮😬 it’s so cringing how she speaks . “Got a discount code what is ellun15”

painful .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not been keeping up with them for a while as found them quite boring recently, has she announced the name of the next baby?

Anyone else shout at their phone because of these muppets 🙄 take the bleeping make up off him! they dont do themselves any favours do they 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Their parenting is so bizarre elvis unstacking the dishwasher you’d think he’d go along with it praising him for helping out instead he stands there repeatedly saying really??? Like wtaf he is so fkin immature

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ellun has been so quiet this pregnancy… no daily bump updates or name teases yet… 😔 I guess the daily trips to M&S with angel-Elvis-good-as-gold-perfect-child to get banans, have taken up all her time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m shaaaakkkked anyone is shaaaaaaaked the kids can’t talk I mean their mum and dad can barely string a sentence together.
Ocean talks like a 1 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their parenting is so bizarre elvis unstacking the dishwasher you’d think he’d go along with it praising him for helping out instead he stands there repeatedly saying really??? Like wtaf he is so fkin immature
Or take the sharp knife away from the 1 year old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.