Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle be

Kyle Beaumont šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I discovered in his thread that he actually has a daughter he doesnā€™t see or acknowledge. Heā€™s used to have a tattoo of her name but got it covered
Yeah I heard that doesnā€™t talk about her at all and I think his daughter actually refuses to see him when he bothers not that he really does

Reactions: 2
Sorry to chime in so many threads in ā€“ Can Elvis talk at all? I understand we only see short clips of him, but heā€™s NEVER speaking and when they say he is, I canā€™t understand what heā€™s saying? Oceanā€™s speech is actually really bad tooā€¦ arenā€™t they almost 2 & 4? Has anyone else noticed this or am I just being mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry to chime in so many threads in ā€“ Can Elvis talk at all? I understand we only see short clips of him, but heā€™s NEVER speaking and when they say he is, I canā€™t understand what heā€™s saying? Oceanā€™s speech is actually really bad tooā€¦ arenā€™t they almost 2 & 4? Has anyone else noticed this or am I just being mean?
I think the only word he can say is no šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never heard Elvis say a word, would be hard for him to talk seen as his mouth is full of snacks constantly šŸ˜‚ Oceanā€™s speech was coming on great when they lived up north, she seems to have gone backwards since they moved! I doubt Ellun talks to her much to encourage it. Shes always on her phone or asking (screaming at) Chet to move his shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Almost 2 & 3
I actually think oceans speech is perfectly normal for her age. Elvis doesnā€™t seem to talk much though.

Reactions: 5
Younger siblings tend to be a bit quieter, in my experience. Always being talked over by their older brother/sister!

Reactions: 1
Pointless (and a bit crappy) comparing kids at that age. When my son was 2 I was told he should be able to say 50 words, he could say about 5 and they were unintelligible to anyone except me. Heā€™s now a scarily intelligent 4 year old thriving at school, but for a while I was really worried for him because everything seems to be a competition with some parents šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pointless (and a bit crappy) comparing kids at that age. When my son was 2 I was told he should be able to say 50 words, he could say about 5 and they were unintelligible to anyone except me. Heā€™s now a scarily intelligent 4 year old thriving at school, but for a while I was really worried for him because everything seems to be a competition with some parents šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I didnā€™t mean to offend or seem like I was comparing. Elvis always appears a little delayed in videos, IN MY OPINION, and perhaps thatā€™s simply just from it being a short insight into their lives or my interpretation. I donā€™t think he gets as much attention as he needs, just based on how much of a handful O is, and that his dad is rarely around. Itā€™s said more out of a place of concern, than bullying, per-se. Maybe heā€™s a chatterbox and they just never manage to capture it on video! - It was just the most recent video where Chet captions ā€œThe way he says openā€, I had to replay it several times and still couldnā€™t hear anything that was intelligible!

Reactions: 6
I didnā€™t mean to offend or seem like I was comparing. Elvis always appears a little delayed in videos, IN MY OPINION, and perhaps thatā€™s simply just from it being a short insight into their lives or my interpretation. I donā€™t think he gets as much attention as he needs, just based on how much of a handful O is, and that his dad is rarely around. Itā€™s said more out of a place of concern, than bullying, per-se. Maybe heā€™s a chatterbox and they just never manage to capture it on video! - It was just the most recent video where Chet captions ā€œThe way he says openā€, I had to replay it several times and still couldnā€™t hear anything that was intelligible!
I agree with you! Donā€™t worry I think itā€™s hard to say things on tattle without someone taking personal offence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else catch M showing her new hair style then Ellun showing her hair transformation couple hrs later. Coincidence?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else catch M showing her new hair style then Ellun showing her hair transformation couple hrs later. Coincidence?
HAHA I noticed this!! Marnie actually has gorgeous hair, Helenā€™s barely even changed in a YEAR - and weā€™ve all seen how it really looks in Chetā€™s videos where itā€™s scraped back into the tightest ponytail and we can see how damaged/thin her hair is šŸ¤­šŸ„“

Elvis can probably say ā€˜my curls are realā€™ and thatā€™s about it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Missed the big transformation ....whatā€™s ellun done ? Marnies hair looks really nice , the hairdresser has done a good job lifting box dye black out to such an even colour .

Reactions: 5
HAHA I noticed this!! Marnie actually has gorgeous hair, Helenā€™s barely even changed in a YEAR - and weā€™ve all seen how it really looks in Chetā€™s videos where itā€™s scraped back into the tightest ponytail and we can see how damaged/thin her hair is šŸ¤­šŸ„“
I think the point sheā€™s making is how much itā€™s improved since she stopped with the blue, which thereā€™s no denying.

Chet was doing my head in on the farm adventure. If Ocean didnā€™t feel a way about goat and bag situation I bet she did after Chet kept going on about it. Heā€™s also very repetitive when asking them stuff. Wonder if it annoys his Mum that his camera is out all the time. Getting Ocean to say Fat goat was a whole other thing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.