Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids will grow up with a mixture of a strong Northern accent then will say the occasional word with a W in it even if there isn’t one. See:
Twainer
Fwyer
Incwedible
Wiver

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she said to Elvis you want a little bit of chocolate then Oceans has what looks like half the bar 🙈 is that all Chet got her that candle

• Haha
The kids will grow up with a mixture of a strong Northern accent then will say the occasional word with a W in it even if there isn’t one. See:
Twainer
Fwyer
Incwedible
Wiver
Good job I was reading this whilst having a wee otherwise I would’ve wet my pants 😂😂. Fs this is gold

Reactions: 3
Ellun is star stuck in a posh place. Wonder will she ask everyone else there do they shop at M&S too 🤣🤣

• Haha
I cringe so much at the stories where they make out everyone is obsessed with there kids! Italians love fussing little kids they do it to every little kid in resteraunts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ellun there in a bag beige jumper , taking the beige to and from London . Even the interior of the van is beige. Although , I think it was a really sweet thing Chet organised . I’d have loved it if my fella did that .

Big*

Reactions: 8
Why do they think it’s normal that random people want to pick up their child? No chance would I be allowing random people to hold my child. Also germaphobe Ellun doesn’t seem bothered

Reactions: 21
She’s saying he did her dirty by not telling her where they were going, he isn’t exactly dressed up is he. Still wore a hat at the table - my grannie would be spinning in her grave! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I totally forgot they had moved down south for a minute and was so confused why they went all the way to London from Burnley just for a lunchtime meal, and with just one kid :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how ELLUN said she’ll give elvis a little bit of her birthday chocolate then the next story is ocean with half the bar 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same reason she wasn’t at center parcs with them in the day when they went there 😅 she’ll be at nursery
Yeh I found this really sad :( that’s a family holiday and she’s at nursery 😭💔

Ocean not in any kind of car seat 🤯 not even seat belt ???

Reactions: 3
How tit were they cards for Ellun? To the one I love , look like they’ve been bought last
Minute from corner shop

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww actually Chet getting heluns brother down is actually pretty good off him. He looks great too

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.