Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so irritating how she keeps buying new furniture, like I know it's their money blah blah blah but it's so so wasteful. I'd love to know what they do with the "old" stuff. She's just bought Elvis new furniture, but then also bough the baby new furniture?? Wft, where is the logic in that?

Reactions: 8
The house is so bare and un homelike. I'd think it was a rental if I didn't know it was theirs. Considering they are so well off, the house really looks like it's been done on a tight budget.

Reactions: 11
I don't think I've ever seen a 2yr olds bedroom look so cold, unhomely and bland in all my life!

Reactions: 12
Laughing my head off watching the video of them trying to get a family pic.

If you haven't already go watch it. But watch it first just looking at Ellun, then watch it again watchin Chet... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think I've ever seen a 2yr olds bedroom look so cold, unhomely and bland in all my life!
It’s actually really sad isn’t it :(
Like I understand your living room being style and plain boring colours but her little boys room should be full of life.
looks like a prison bed :( I agree such a cold feeling to it.

Reactions: 9
It’s actually really sad isn’t it :(
Like I understand your living room being style and plain boring colours but her little boys room should be full of life.
looks like a prison bed :( I agree such a cold feeling to it.
It's advertised as a victorian hospital bed, I can see why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chet when he was eating his burgers which looked amazing I must say 😂 He said to Ocean that’s my girl and she said your favourite soo happy but I don’t think he got it and said it was her favourite as in burger, her little face looked so disappointed I felt bad for her. Not saying he’s bad for it just misheard but she looks sad like am I not his favourite after all.

It's advertised as a victorian hospital bed, I can see why 😂
I know 😂 who ever would see that and think oh it’s perfect for my baby to sleep in, did she never see a single scary movie like ever lol

Reactions: 2
I thought baby showers were usually for people having their 1st baby, not their 3rd?

Also, I meant to say this the other day when she was banging on about reading the bf book AGAIN...I totally understand her wanting to breastfeed, like, you do you boo, but I think she's going to get a very rude awakening with the reality, especially as it's the first time she's giving it a proper go, but with her 3rd child. With a 3yr old and a 2 yr old running around like they're on WWE, there'll be no chilling out in the rocking chair cuddling your sleepy baby as they feed. It'll be trying to stop them killing themselves/eachother whilst your newborn screams her head off because they're starving and you can't feed them until the other 2 chill the duck out. I guarantee she will give in and switch to formula/bottle feeding within the first few weeks because it's easier (and that is absolutely FINE to do, I bottle fed all 3 of mine) but she won't be honest about it and will make out that she's in this perfect baby bubble where everything is amazing and they all sleep 7-7 (even though we know they don't!)

Also agree their house looks soulless, especially the kids rooms!

Reactions: 10
Why has she edited Ocean’s face on the grid picture of them? Grim and absolutely no need for it.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, Helen’s Xmas tree looks lovely. Credit where credits due. I buy a pre lit tree and shove a few baubles on.
The beluga reference makes me laugh, I always feel bad for laughing tho 😅😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.