Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the impression that he does it because he has money thro, I think he just wouldn’t have a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get the impression that he does it because he has money thro, I think he just wouldn’t have a clue
Yes! Imagine Chet trying to build fuwerniture & Ellun just constantly over him going “noarrrr cheeeet” I’d pay too xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I had the money I'd pay them to build my tit to. No bigger argument in my house than when we are trying to build furniture!!!
Same here. I can count on one hand the number of arguements my partner and I have had over the last 6 years and every single one was becuase of bloody flat pack furniture :mad:

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she have the cut then bleeping lights off the tree last year?

That video of Chet with the Woman that kept going on and he said it’s Helen 😂 you KNOW that’s what she’s like 100% I don’t even know how he deals with her.

How many times has she got to read this breast feeding book I mean she whips it out every 5 minutes, when few wks ago she was showing off self sterilising bottles.

Can’t wait see the tree taken down cos the Belugas are on each other’s shoulders getting all the crimbo choccies.. that will be a problem in their house forever I can imagine.

And I would feel embarrassed if my husband had to call some big guys to put up furniture for the beyyybez he puts inside me 😩😂😅🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her new reel lol she looks great but what’s with the bed sheets …. Was she not Helen bragging about her 25 quid Next ones a week ago? Now it’s Shien? Do people seriously pay her for this stuff?

Reactions: 7
Her new reel lol she looks great but what’s with the bed sheets …. Was she not Helen bragging about her 25 quid Next ones a week ago? Now it’s Shien? Do people seriously pay her for this stuff?
I thought that. I absolutely hate shein and hate they all promote the crap. She does look very good pregnant though her bump is so neat I look like a fat whale right now and not even as far along as her.

Reactions: 4
She looked lovely but was so cringe to watch. Who/what did she keep looking at, herself?!

Reactions: 4
You know what I have always thought Helen was stunning, she’s slightly ruined herself in recent years as I remember thinking on eotb that she was gorgeous.
But someone needs to tell her not everyone suits fluffy brows and that’s absolutely ok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair, helen looks stunning pregnant. I was like a baby elephant that far along. I was swollen everywhere and my nose was as wide as my face. She looks very neat

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker on this thread, I’ve never actually minded Helen before but couldn’t help but comment after seeing the beds, her and Ket head have one from the luxury bed company and poor Elvis has a budget £150 one that looks like something from a prison cell in that cold looking room 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt anyone but shein pays her she literally is the most boring person ever I’ll give it to Chet he can be funny but he will never give up the sesh life. Why’s it say Christmas at the Johnsons? Helen is still Briggs or bleurrr she’s pwobs manifesting an engagement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.