Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really believes she is some kind of guru at Christmas lights …..3 b’s Ellun and her 4000 Xmas lights such ground breaking tit ….ladies we can all sleep soundly now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like she’s deffo carrying on doing the Christmas tree reel/lights BULLSHIT every year for tattle. They 10000% read here. I honestly think her and Chet are trying to have a laugh with us at this point. They probably piss themselves at the comments on here about them (probs Chet more than helen) Chet makes it so obvious he ‘indirectly’ references things that have been said on here far too much 😂

Reactions: 10
Anyone know or worked out when Elluns likely to have her planed C section ? What week pregnancy do dr prefer to do C sections from, I’ve never had one so no idea

Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s deffo carrying on doing the Christmas tree reel/lights BULLSHIT every year for tattle. They 10000% read here. I honestly think her and Chet are trying to have a laugh with us at this point. They probably piss themselves at the comments on here about them (probs Chet more than helen) Chet makes it so obvious he ‘indirectly’ references things that have been said on here far too much 😂
I think Chet might laugh at the comments but Helen takes herself way to seriously and doesn’t appear to have much of a sense of humour

Reactions: 6
I think this every time I see that sign she's got aswell 🤣 ELLUN I think you need to accept you're not and may never be a Johnson .
I said that the other day she’s still Ellun bleurrr. don’t worry angels she’s ✨Manifesting ✨ a proposal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know or worked out when Elluns likely to have her planed C section ? What week pregnancy do dr prefer to do C sections from, I’ve never had one so no idea
usually 39 weeks but can depend if there’s a medical reason can be done earlier or if there’s emergency c-sections on the same day you could wait longer ect

Reactions: 2
Normally 39 weeks but I’m pretty sure she’s 39 weeks on Christmas Day from what she’s said

Ellun you know there's such a thing as a pre-lit tree... Might have saved you 3 hours on lights to spend time with the kids 👍🏼

• Haha
Whyyyy are they letting him shove chocolate in his gob at this time & laughing at him?!

Elluns probably fuming chet filmed it in Tesco …she would of said big Xmas shop with beluga 2 in the M&S trolley strategically placed items in the trolley to look it was all done in there 😂😂😂😂

we know your tricks Bushy brows !!!

• Haha
I know we can all be guilty of giving kids snacks while we do the food shop but that is a huge chocolate Santa and they’re letting him shove it in his gob at this time like seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Ahhh that last story of Ellun on Chet’s instagram. I’ve never been so embarrassed for someone 😂 soooo awkward, how people do that I’ll never understand.

• Haha
Why does ellun keep ‘modelling’ dresses recording herself? Hasn’t she already done this and posted it about 4 days ago? Am I missing something? You ok ellun? Don’t hear her screeching ‘NURRRRR CHAEETTTTT’ while he’s winding her up about her ‘massive booty’. Loves it doesn’t she. NUR ELLUN. Just nur.

Normally 39 weeks but I’m pretty sure she’s 39 weeks on Christmas Day from what she’s said
I remember her posting that her c section would be after Christmas but before the new year and they wouldn’t do planned sections on bank holidays unless obviously a medical emergency or a back log so I personally think it’ll be towards the end of Christmas week. Plus elvis’ birthday is the 26th/27th so I bet she will try arrange it after that

Sorry but I’m not a fan of pregnant woman in tight little dresses, I just don’t feel it looks right

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.