Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it create uncontrollable rage inside me when he or his idiot brother say WOW or JEEEEZ!?!!!!?!?!?!?! LEARN SOME NEW WORDS AND duck OFF YOU twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For me it’s yes people and what you sayin
😆🔫
"What you saying " is just disgusting. Every time he says it to somebody they die in their shoes and have no idea what to say. I don't even know what sort of response he wants from it? What are you meant to say? 🤣 It really messed with my head

Reactions: 7
wait do you know them?!
I know of Daryl through his Mrs , friend of a friend kinda thing . Chet , I have met a couple of times out and about and he was always super lovely tbh . Egg head is vile and looks down her nose at everyone . Not a nice person at all .

Reactions: 16
I know of Daryl through his Mrs , friend of a friend kinda thing . Chet , I have met a couple of times out and about and he was always super lovely tbh . Egg head is vile and looks down her nose at everyone . Not a nice person at all .
This doesn’t surprise me at all!

Reactions: 5
Im actually suprised in the style havent contacted her yet! They give everyone a deal
She would be insufferable if she got an in the style deal lol shein , I’ve mixed feelings on ....its massive slave trade sweat shop clothes but im
Yet to order ...has anyone ordered from them? I say this as if im high and mighty but I shop at primark
Cause ya know ....cost of living lol

Reactions: 3
She would be insufferable if she got an in the style deal lol shein , I’ve mixed feelings on ....its massive slave trade sweat shop clothes but im
Yet to order ...has anyone ordered from them? I say this as if im high and mighty but I shop at primark
i find shein hit and miss. Some stuff is great but others the quality is so bad it’s gone straight back. But tbh you get that most places x

Reactions: 6
Its not the best your better off sticking to primark it takes forever to come to

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.