Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes mental over a pair of shoes in the hallway, but not bothered over the absolute filthy stained sofas in the kitchen 🙃

Reactions: 17
Not bothered about her daughter dancing in dog tit but arsed about the shoes in the hallway

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was literally coming on today I rarely comment on threads but annoys me that she pretends the trainers piss her off but the sofas are a bleeping clip 🤣 also remember when she put her old house up for sale with hot chocolate stain all over the bedding. 😭. I think they think it’s funny and it’s tit craic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg ocean is eating coco pops what a pair of chavs giving her coco pops

I’m not being serious before anyone comes for me I’m referrencing iconic coco pop gate

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve run here at the SHAAAACKKK that Chet is using Iceland hash browns. But we never see ellun in Iceland? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I usually think this is all scripted, but not this one. He seems pisssssed at the end.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to message and ask him did you move the boxes and shoes this morning lol let’s see if he reply’s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMAGINE Helen throwing chets shoes in chets hallway when the fact chets house is only clean cause Chet pays for a cleaner whilst chets girlfriend sits around child free googling how to become and insta mum,
She needs to get a job the absolute bum.

THERES PEOPLE DYING KIM

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
IMAGINE Helen throwing chets shoes in chets hallway when the fact chets house is only clean cause Chet pays for a cleaner whilst chets girlfriend sits around child free googling how to become and insta mum,
She needs to get a job the absolute bum.

THERES PEOPLE DYING KIM

Living for the kardashian reference lol 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.