Helen Briggs & Chet Sket

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we keep raving about them at the moment I felt like this would be a good place!

I respect Helen so much for posting her mum bod and love how much Chet bigs her up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Are we allowed to slag them off here too 😂

She’s not been at all patronising either saying tit like this is a real body, she’s just said this is me snd I’m proud. I feel like having children has been the making of these two. ReLly hope Chet keeps it up.

Reactions: 8
Argh tit yeah I bloody love them atm 🤦‍♀️ Chet raving about Helen and being so sweet with Ocean and Elvis just tipped the scales. Not even finding "Shaaaooohck!" So annoying atm 😅

Reactions: 4
I love them now 😂 sometimes Chet can be annoying still but I love Helen. I loved her post about her Mum tum too, she looks fab

Reactions: 5
I have a lot of respect for the money they donated to Ashley Cain's wee girl. They didn't make a big song or dance about it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really do feel like having Elvis has changed him to being more family orientated! Quite possibly why Helen seems happier too 👏

Reactions: 2
Bless her she was so happy he came over and started hyping her up again! He’s doing it constantly and it must be such a boost for her self confidence after having two kids. He adores her and they must still have such a good relationship cause of it. Good for them! 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Helen’s smile lately is so genuine and lovely to see... good on her as she’s stopped the pouting and she seems to have realised what’s important! Great to see it!

Reactions: 19
Much prefer this ELUN to the three bs , Herbalife & wannabe Mrs hinch she was before . Seems so much nicer and happier being this way too

Reactions: 13
Much prefer this ELUN to the three bs , Herbalife & wannabe Mrs hinch she was before . Seems so much nicer and happier being this way too
Yes definitely!! It was during her Herbalife days and 3 bs and educating the world on tummy time I started to dislike Helen but now I think she's great. I feel really bad for her, it looks like she may be suffering from the postpartum hair loss, looks really broken from chets video earlier 😔 (I am also currently losing a bit so feel the pain)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Helen has had her lips dissolved?? I must of missed that..she looks soooo much better! So glad this trend of hotdog lips seems to be on its way out 👌🤣

Reactions: 8