Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #20 Chets loving life on a shroomy sesh whilst milfy Ellun films anuvva “hellurr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There does seem to be some weird competition between Marnie & Casey + these two. Obviously they aren’t speaking which I’d love to know why because gosssssip and it’s probably a dumb reason. But both getting new houses, Elvis & then Carnie’s second kid and now these two are having a third 😅 it’s definitely odd. Rox Star & Oax are just ducking ridiculous names. Ocean is awful and Elvis isn’t bad just because it is an actual name.
Imagine 2 couples in their twenties/thirties doing all the normal things that people do in their twenties/thirties 🤯😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She's already done a story where she says "Mum of 3 children in 3 years" hahaha didn't take long

• Haha
Reactions: 24
C&M on holiday with their parents, does anyone else think their dad is miserable around Casey but seems to have banter and happy around chet?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow I actually can’t stand that fake mum of the year act she does on camera 😂 also as if that pregnancy was a shock and not planned

Reactions: 19
Wow I actually can’t stand that fake mum of the year act she does on camera 😂 also as if that pregnancy was a shock and not planned
Yeh I fully understand it would be a shock if you were using contraception but they weren’t so how is this a shock?😂 she openly told us she got the coil removed…

Reactions: 11
Wasn't using contraception and always said she wanted loads if kids close together....yet a total shock and she must be mad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only told family last week but Chet was blabbing it on train to mates and strangers months ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only told family last week but Chet was blabbing it on train to mates and strangers months ago 😂
The fact we knew about it before the parents makes me die! Also how did her mum or his sister not guess when they've been over the house? The lack of drinking or going out would have been an indication. Its actually quite sad that he potentially cheated on her the other week whilst she was pregnant at home looking after the kids. I wonder if she's messaged the girl to ask if anything happened.

Baby beige shackkk was a real shock to our ELUN . Who would have thought coming off all contraception and letting chet cream pie in her would result in a child ? The science baffles me ..... I mean ...no contraception ? And a whole baby is made? Wow shaccccck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they're two scumbags, buying flash cars for themselves, going abroad themselves but haven't taken the kids. Parents like that sicken me.

Reactions: 8
The fact we knew about it before the parents makes me die! Also how did her mum or his sister not guess when they've been over the house? The lack of drinking or going out would have been an indication. Its actually quite sad that he potentially cheated on her the other week whilst she was pregnant at home looking after the kids. I wonder if she's messaged the girl to ask if anything happened.
I saw coral re posted the video chet had up of when she found out and I’m sure she said something like she suspected it? Surely someone did!

Reactions: 5
Why is she saying the baby is a surprise? It obviously is not when they did EVERYTHING TO MAKE A BABY. Having sex when you are fertile without contraceptive works.

I am so fed up of her perfect mum act again.

And that shocked face she is claiming in her reel is THE FAKEST shocked face I’ve ever seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Helen is hilarious pretending the baby wasn’t planned when all she went on about was having another babehhh eveey 5 mins!

Do you want a brother or sister - Ocean I dgaf as long as I can beat it up 😂

I think we’re all getting carried away here with the earthly names because Ocean is called Ocean BUT forgetting she’s named after a manky club lool baby is more likely to be called Amnesia or Ketty or shroom.

I hope it’s a boy cos I remember hee saying she wanted a girl after her boy 😅

Pregnancy questionnaire on route just like clockwork, as someone said yesterday, how predictable is mummeh of the year though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More insta presence now with babeh #3. Prepare for content with a whole load of unnecessary baby crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think their Dad’s relationship is a much better one with Chet than it is with Casey. He looks so bored when he’s with Casey. I couldn’t do a holiday with them! Took their parents along because they can’t cope with their kids by themselves. Ridiclous!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.