Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #20 Chets loving life on a shroomy sesh whilst milfy Ellun films anuvva “hellurr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were nowhere near guessing the name last time, I think they’ll go for something unpredictable again this time!

Reactions: 3
He's more excited about the gender weveal amd sick names than he is the fact he's about to have a 3rd baby

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just looked through chets videos and hes really slow lol.. Then you have the kids just saying cake and drinking gravy while Helen gets fucked off with him for the plastic chicken but smiles when she sees the camera 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it’ll be called “GuuuuUuuuudddDdd MEEEEwwwniiiing Faded Ibiza Johnson”

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe they're actually having another baby, especially so close. 🙄🙄

I believed in the rumours when she said she'd ordered a 7 seater car. The worst part is, the car she's got only has 2 isofix points, you can't fit 3 proper car seats on the second row, unless one is a very slim high backed booster which Ocean is no where near ready for, or a backless booster which she is even further off. And you can't have a car seat on the 3rd row seats because they are not deep enough so would love to know the point in that.

Reactions: 5
Can't believe they're actually having another baby, especially so close. 🙄🙄

I believed in the rumours when she said she'd ordered a 7 seater car. The worst part is, the car she's got only has 2 isofix points, you can't fit 3 proper car seats on the second row, unless one is a very slim high backed booster which Ocean is no where near ready for, or a backless booster which she is even further off. And you can't have a car seat on the 3rd row seats because they are not deep enough so would love to know the point in that.
let’s be honest, they hardly take car seat safety seriously. Ocean never has her straps on tightly and always has her shoulders free. I wouldn’t be surprised if they move her to an older kids car seat when this new kid comes along

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.