Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #20 Chets loving life on a shroomy sesh whilst milfy Ellun films anuvva “hellurr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree. I feel sorry for them…they’ve clearly been dragged along just to look after the kids so c&m can continue their slob lifestyle abroad. Definitely won’t be a holiday for his parents.

Reactions: 5
So Ellun has said she much further along then people think so she prob already had a gender scan

Reactions: 1
So Ellun has said she much further along then people think so she prob already had a gender scan
How long ago was her nose job? / night out when she was
Doing the splits in middle of dance floor?
That only feels like a few months ago but time is going so fast I lose track

Reactions: 6
It’s obvious by the bump she’s far along I just can’t work out the operation and how far she could be cos surely even she wouldn’t be this irresponsible and selfish, maybe that why she’s so shocked in the video perhaps she didn’t know she was pregnant for ages?

It was March time she was in turkey getting nose done. So about 22 weeks ago, don’t think bump looks over half way. Although 40 weeks is first week of December so won’t be far off if she’s definitely due this year

They do a pregnancy test on the morning of surgery (even private) so she won’t have been pregnant then. I would say she’s maybe 18/20 weeks..

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong but i thought she said they was going to leave the next gender a surprise. They just can't resist the excuse for a sesh can they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had cosmetic surgery in the UK with transform they didn’t give me a pregnancy test .. can’t imagine what goes on in turkey and then places tbh, so cheap & cheerful.

She looks quite big .. imagine it’s TWINS Wonnie & Weggie 😩😂 I don’t mean big as in it don’t look good cos she does suit a bump,I mean for her frame she seems really big. I’m not a tiny person not huge but when I was 18/20 wks no one knew I was pregnant the bump was small, I had some people say they didn’t notice I was pregnant even after I had the baby recently, with her being so slim before I can’t imagine the bump to only be 20 wks but I guess the q&a will tell us 😅
They do a pregnancy test on the morning of surgery (even private) so she won’t have been pregnant then. I would say she’s maybe 18/20 weeks..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s hilarious that she thinks everyone is going to be so shocked at how far along she is when she’s put she’s due 2022 so common sense tells you that she has to be quite far gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had cosmetic surgery in the UK with transform they didn’t give me a pregnancy test .. can’t imagine what goes on in turkey and then places tbh, so cheap & cheerful.
I’m surprised by that because I also went with transform in the uk years ago and I had to do a piss test on the morning for them to check for pregnancy amongst other things.. but I agree god knows what happens in turkey 😬😬

I’m surprised by that because I also went with transform in the uk years ago and I had to do a piss test on the morning for them to check for pregnancy amongst other things.. but I agree god knows what happens in turkey 😬😬
I had a boob job with transform and didn’t get a pregnancy test before surgery either 🫣

You must have gone to a more professional clinic 😆 I had a nose job it was about 10 years ago now.
Maybe things have changed since.

Imagine 3 children all born around Christmas then Christmas on top of that. My bank and stress levels could never but I guess they are lucky to hire people to deal with the stress.

Reactions: 18
Can tell Helen’s been teaching Ocean wind the bobbin up, “point to the dow-er” Her accent is going to be a right mix 😂

I gotta say tractorboiiii and bacon rasher are hands on grandparents.
yes you can tell they’re very involved. Unlike rock hard sharra and the ghost that is Marnie’s stepdad. No wonder marnie is a tit parent look at her examples

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Helen's always trying to flex that M&S trolley meanwhile Chet is just buzzing to have a home bargains closeby :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just noticed from Chet's stories that they've got a couple of them college photo frames above the sofa, but have no photos in them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.