Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

• Haha
Reactions: 67

armyofone

Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 - Chet blabbed about the baby on a train, will it be called River, Forest or Rain?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg it made me laugh when she’s stood in the bathroom and she goes 😱 like you obvs knew you were prego already Helen otherwise why are you filming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Right I’m calling an announcement next week.

Helen in white granny knickers and a plain white bra lying down in the back of a 7 seater car showing off her isofix fixing points. Chet in his Y fronts with his fake abs and fake jaw line tattoos holding a scan picture. Ocean in a white dress saying best big sis ever bbfl and Elvis flying over all of them with a bow and arrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

bubbles?99

VIP Member
so it’s true that Chet was on the train telling someone on the phone how baby number 3 is gonna help boost their Instagram followers?🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

justheretoread99

VIP Member
The comments about hoping she gets fat or doesn’t “bounce back” are a bit harsh here 😬

I know it’s Tattle, we bitch, we take the piss but to wish a pregnant woman gets fat is really damaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
I’m just confused why the curls bother so many people 😵💫 like it’s really only a hair style who actually cares? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32

handymandy

Chatty Member
Sorry I know the guy (Chet) is 50% to blame but girls like that, that knowingly sleep with a guy when he’s got a family at home are actual skets, dirty little slags. It’s bad enough to knowingly trample on the girlfriends feelings, but to potentially be the cause to break up a family and cause unknown amounts of grief to those kids in the long run is the scummiest thing to do. I come from a broken family and know what it did to me and my sister. Fuck these girls and fuck him if he’s happy to do that to his kids 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Blablabla98

Lighten up she was kinda taking the piss out of Helen
I was taking the piss out of Helen! I have a two year old myself I understand it must be daunting but c’mon. Every time I post on this thread all ya get is people getting defensive 🥱🥱🥱 BORING I AINT HERE FOR THAAAA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Dollybird

VIP Member
The comments about hoping she gets fat or doesn’t “bounce back” are a bit harsh here 😬

I know it’s Tattle, we bitch, we take the piss but to wish a pregnant woman gets fat is really damaging.
Not when she sold herbashite to new mums and bragged how she bounced back to size -2 in about three days post partum lol

I don’t feel bad . I hope she gets fat looool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28